No announcement yet.

12 hours of midnite shift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, sounds a lot like when I'm recalled... lol. Have fun and take care!
    Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
      EDIT: I get to drive in to work and get stuck on the instllation because I'm classified as "Mission Essential." I don't get the luxuries of "down-days" or "family days" that the rest of the base enjoys (or at least gets reimbursed for).

See, now you got me started... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      I feel you man. I hate hearing "down day" that means I will get the privilege to stay and work because I'm "Mission Essential". Old man Winter is comin' that means I'm going to be on Snow stand by team pretty soon. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
      Recalls? Yeah, I hate those with a passion. Here at my base everyone is freaking out because of the ORI. We have exercises every month because of this shiaatt. [img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]

[ October 18, 2004, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: BLUE ]
      <i>00\' NBM Firebird~T-5<br />60\': <b>2.29 sec.</b><br />1/4: <b>14.7 @ 95.5 MPH<br />Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for me.</b></i>

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 12secondv6:
        I remember working overnights.....see post count :(
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]:D .... :(

L32Projekt, you should have the ability to get an avatar... right?
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLUE:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by L32Projekt:
          Darn it,I got lied to by the recruiter on more than one thing??? %^&%!!! :D
          Is your "desk" job really that bad? You're getting paid to sit around on your ***. I feel soo lucky that I get to work outside all day on any type of weather. [img]smile.gif[/img] :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]My complaint is with the control center that shouldn't exist at this installation (Law Enforcement Desk) because of certain actions our squadron has taken to consolidate this post with another control center, which took all of the responsibilities away from whoever stands this post. That leaves this post with answering the phone and monitoring alarm systems that can be relocated, but aren't because the AF is being cheap.</font>[/QUOTE]Hey, I used the LE desk for some important work a few months ago! I needed an SP to verify the VIN on my rx-7 so I could get it registered [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] . I'm just messing with you though. I have a lot of respect for sp's- especially the ones that get stuck at the gate all day long and are still able to be in a good mood when I come through the gate. I have a question though, and haven't been able to have it answered. If you have an officer acting as a gate guard (this happened at BAFB a little while back), would the person in the car have to salute the guard? That would get a little tiring for the officer, having to salute like every 10-20 seconds
          2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

well I'm back for another 1745 ZULU to 0600 ZULU wiating for the funn to happen lol
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

were my homies at im board lol
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X