Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I enjoy reading this. However I am not going to get involved for it can never be proven either way. Every person believes in religion differently. Every single person has a different view, nobody is exactly alike in how they believe it all comes together (god or no god). So I leave it alone for you to make your own decision for I am not here to make you believe me or believe him. It is all something that YOU must do yourself and live with.

As for mind boggling things and views. listen to something that I kinda stumbled across while talking/thinking with some friends about...

So in the bible it says when a man dies he becomes a god/king of his own planet (maybe universe, i cannot remember). So in essence everyone who dies and is worthy would thus have his own planet in this universe (or another?) and thus would be a GOD himself and create people and his planet, etc. So then we can all be living on a single planet that a person who died before us has been given by god, or the god who owned our gods planet. Thus creating a GIGANTIC spiderweb of planets and gods that create infinite possibilities of religions/beliefs. However in the end, ONE SINGLE GOD created it all and now after so much time has passed, there is an insane number of "gods" that own/create people, things, planets.
    *edit* I know there are tons of flaws and I dont personally believe this, but interesting twist none the less.

This is hard to explain in text, easier with verbal communication or maybe a diagram. But I found it neat.

(p.s. that atom in the fingernail thing came from "Animal House")
    <a href=\"http://home.comcast.net/~beer13oy/carpage.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>1995 3.4 Liter M5 Camaro</b></a><br />A few mods...<br />still slow.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.mnfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Minnesota F-body</a>

Comment

• Okay I will lay down my humble yet possibly useful thoughts.

We don't know how old the universe is. We don't know how big it actually is. Before the big bang, we cannot say anything of time because the laws of physics break down as we approach the singularity.

For all practical purposes, the universe is only as big as space occupied by strings (quanta and particles), and for all practical purposes, time will continue to no conclusion (even if all the "matter" strings deteriorate into hawking radiation - i believe someone called it goop - there are still quanta strings moving at relativistic speeds, and as long as they exist(and they will continue to exist unless they hit something material) time and space will, for all practical purposes, still exist. And hawking recanted the temporal inversion part on the collapse of the universe, and the universe isn't going to collapse, it's only getting started on the expansion.

Arguing over the existance of god is like arguing about what happened before the big bang, you end up with a cheshire cat. You will never know until you die (if you know then) or if you are approached by the creator. Otherwise you have nothing but faith. Arguing over faith is also pointless, because you are again arguing over inquantifiable and intangible things.

So, yet again, the way the thread has turned is irrelevant. Arguing over the existence/nonexistence of a creator is illogical. It's a vast waste of time.

You are born alone, you live your life however it happens that you do, and you die, falling to a fate of which you have no idea until you have died. Pick a way to live, and stick with it. Arguing about views only shows insecurity.
      2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE D20 M5 - Modified ;) <a href=\"http://www.knightenmotorsports.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.knightenmotorsports.com</a> <br />[ U R L = h t t p : / / w w w . g e o c i t i e s . c o m / h e a r t l a n d _ h e a t _ v 6 ] Heartland Heat V6 [ / U R L ]

Comment

• I don't agree that it shows insecurity- here's why: It shows you where you and others stand, and gives a chance for change. If you saw an incredibly relevant post made by someone with your opposite viewpoint it could change your life, but that's not why I do it... I just do it for fun lol.

Comment

• You are born alone? So who's the person you come out of and who is the person that catches you?
          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X