WTF?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?!?!?

Just 2 seconds ago my cell phone rings and i answer it.
    Hello this is the national Wild life preserve and we are doing a survey.
    Me: ok...
    THEM: Would you buy a monkey?
    Me: No....
    Them: Thanks for your time..
    New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

that's kinda... weird...

but let me ask you this... why the hell wouldn't you buy a monkey?!
    1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

The funniest thig I have ever heard......by far.
      WWW<br />Certified Collision Repair and Refinishing Technition<br />1997 3.8l Y87 Camaro \"Layla\"<br />2000 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
        that's kinda... weird...

They poop alot and eat it..
        New:04 GMC Sierra 1500 RCLB 4x4 5.3 GU80 3.73\'s.<br />Truck pics<br />Mods<br />Go fast: Panel K&N filter and soon SS truck catback.<br />Appearance: Stull Billet grill,Weston Chrome step tubes,Rhino Chrome hitch step,ARE painted fiberglass cover,Silver star lighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple W:
          The funniest thig I have ever heard......by far.
          What can i say my life is full of comedy..

Comment

Originally posted by 94TeaL:
            Just 2 seconds ago my cell phone rings and i answer it.
            Hello this is the national Wild life preserve and we are doing a survey.
            Me: ok...
            Me: No....
            Them: Thanks for your time..
            You should have had this conversation

Me: Can I spank it? Heh heh spank the monkey...

or
            Me: Does he come with or without the car battery and leads?
            or
            Me: Sure, can I buy oh say 20? I'm trying to finish off my new coat.
            <a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> <br /><b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/c_o_jones\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain</a></b><br />--This doesn\'t change the fact that I am ~The Guru~ who still kicks puppies...

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by j_downey50:
              that's kinda... weird...

They poop alot and eat it.. </font>[/QUOTE]good point
              1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

Oh **** i cant breathe laughing too much...

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 94TeaL:
                  that's kinda... weird...

They poop alot and eat it.. </font>[/QUOTE]good point </font>[/QUOTE]Filthey animals..

Comment

that's kinda... weird...

They poop alot and eat it.. </font>[/QUOTE]good point </font>[/QUOTE]Filthey animals.. </font>[/QUOTE]you gotta admit though... aside from all the poop eating and throwing, monkeys are kinda cool. if i could get one genetically enhanced to not eat or throw poop, i'd want it.

Comment

Yea i agree...

Comment

that's kinda... weird...

They poop alot and eat it.. </font>[/QUOTE]good point </font>[/QUOTE]Filthey animals.. </font>[/QUOTE]you gotta admit though... aside from all the poop eating and throwing, monkeys are kinda cool. if i could get one genetically enhanced to not eat or throw poop, i'd want it. </font>[/QUOTE]I'd want mine to throw poop, funny as sh*t I think. I'd keep it in a glass case when the poop throwing is going on tough, for safty reasons.
                        I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

You should have ask them if they knew it was illegal to solicite over a cell phone.
                          00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

I personally would have went with
                            him: would you buy a monkey?
                            me: Sorry, already have one in my pants and its more than most can handle.
                            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

i woulda said
                              "only if it spanks the monkey I have now"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                1 day ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X