Thinking about getting a Supra, looking for advise - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about getting a Supra, looking for advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish my mom was a troll. i would be like "make some stew.." then i would be like "punch that car" and..umm...
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

I like some of the older supras, looks like an 80's corolla and a 3rd gen firebird had a one nite stand and that was the result.

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBeezy:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by asdf1234:
        I think they're horribly ugly.
        I think you're horribly ugly. </font>[/QUOTE]I think your mom is horribly ugly. </font>[/QUOTE]So whats your excuse for wanting her?
        Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBeezy:
          I think they're horribly ugly.
          I think you're horribly ugly. </font>[/QUOTE]I think your mom is horribly ugly. </font>[/QUOTE]So whats your excuse for wanting her? </font>[/QUOTE]Shenanigans told me she was easy. :D
          -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

The 1jz-gte is a solid platform with a pretty good aftermaket. Most people buy metal head gaskets then start turning up the boost. A friend of mine had one in college, but had to sell it this year because it started to have problems. You have to realise these are 15+ year old cars.

Comment

Ok guys.... just keep it nice here ;)

As for supra's..... they are...... sexier than a neon!

Yup, I said it.

I don't know what year Shane's is... but his is a bad @ss ride!

There are few cars out there that just have a bad @ss precense about them and can be a stock 14 sec car to a 9 sec car.

Grand Nats
              Regal T typs
              TTA's
              Supra's

I wish you the best of luck, they are bad @ss!
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Shane's year supra is definitely a beautiful car. But I beleive the year he is talking about is that boxy 80's style RX7 looking one. I think they also made a Carolla Supra model, or maybe it was Celica Supra. I don't know, they're definitely not the Supra you're thinking of though, James.
                -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Well, to clear it up for everyone, below is a link to the kind I want, except that it'll have a manual transmission in it instead. Oh, and if I do get it, don't worry- I'll make sure it says "Supra is sexier than Neon". [img]tongue.gif[/img] The 1jz engines are pretty rare over here, so I'm looking for one with a 7m-gte in it. They make about 50hp less stock, but aren't that hard to make power for
                  2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

I think you forgot the link, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
                      I think you forgot the link, lol.
                      lol yeah just like in baking class today some kid forgot the sugar in a cookie...okay i know that was useless
                      Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Yeah, my bad. [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] Here it is
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989-...QQcmdZViewItem
                        2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X