Baby it or run it hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do both.

I think that I can run it hard because I baby it. Listen to what she tells you and fix little problems before they become big ones. That's how I was able to get so many miles out of mine and not think twice about taking it on a 10 hour road trip.
    1997 Camaro, Y87 Perf. Package, iRotor Drilled & Slotted Brakes, Bilstien Shocks, Custom drive shaft, K&N Filter, & Mobil 1 synthetic. 202+K miles and still drives like new.<br />-If you can\'t stomp \'em in the straights, kill \'em in the corners...

Comment

Originally posted by navyblue2000:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
      a brand new Firebird
      You'll need to show me where I can get one of those. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]This was in '02, sorry.

Hell, I found an '89 GTA (GM historic preservation)with only 600 on the clock. I consider that new.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

I baby mine for the most part. I try to keep my camaro clean and shiny at all times. I also never rev past 3500 cause thats when my flowmaster 80 series starts to sound bad. I ride around look stylish and bass the 15 in the back.

but then theres those moments when the pedal has to hit the floor. I got CAI and Intake so i try to race only what i know i can beat. But when the time is right the camaro is squatting in the back and jerkin your head back.

Like i said for the most part its babied but 10% of the time its pushed.
        1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

i do both. i generally treat it nice but when its time, i beat the living $hit out of it
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

i run it normal 90% of the time. the sometimes i have those days were i cant be in back and i cant do the speed limit
            \

arcticacid how did you do your tailights with the red strip like that?
            The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

my car gets blown everyday it should be happy [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

now my tires are not happy :(
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

I do both, mostly baby it now because of gas.
                \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

i baby it unless im racing.
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by 99v6cam:
                    I do both, mostly baby it now because of gas.
                    :( i try but it don't work very well the turbo just gets this magnetic feild around it and pulls my foot down [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                    www.turbov6camaro.com
                    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X