No announcement yet.

Serious Problem with a Woman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well honestly it sounds like the whole thing has turned into one big mess and will remain that way till one of 2 things happen. Either you leave or she does. I would suggest you try to clear the air as best you can and while you are doing that go find another job. Sometimes the best solution is a fresh start.
    -Brad
    98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
    2000 V-Star Custom 1100
    If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
    :rock:

Comment

After a 4 day suspension and harassment complaint on my record, I came back to a meeting with the plant boss. He asked me if I still wanted to work there in which I replied with a yes, then he said that I was so close to losing my job. I was asked to come to the conference room at the end of the day for a meeting with him,the woman,and her supervisor.

Later at the meeting I hit them all with a bunch of good points, such as the fact that only I can determine harassment since I'm the only one that knew my intentions, yet my word means nothing. I told them that I would expect this woman to be terminated if she says anything to me, since I'm being told that will be the result of me talking to her. She didn't seem to like that, but it shouldn't be an issue since I'm her "harasser". I told the employers that it seems I'm taking one for the company since she obviously would have filed a suit if they sided with me. I came up with many points in the meaning, but all she could say was that she was scared so she complained.

For now we are working different shifts probably until next fall, but thats when I expect to go back on the night shift. If I'm still at this job in the fall and I go back on that shift I can only hope that there is peace, because I don't think I have it in me to tolerate another false accusation!

Thanks for reading.
      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic</a><br /><br />Interest:Sports,Cars,Sport Cars,Sports with Cars in them, and using my Car to Sport(obselete meaning) in.

Comment

You handled it extremely well. Probably better than I would've... good job and good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

go to your boss privately and say youre afraid that shes going to now harass you and that you need some assurance from the company that she wont.

Comment

That gal sounds like a ***** on PMS! Be very careful. At 35, she's probably extremely desperate for male attention, especially if she has kids but no man.

Stay with the job until you find another one. Sore loser women can make your life miserable, and they can do it in ways so subtle that it will not be enough to constitute harrassment, but is annoying enough to wear you down over time.

It's sad that your boss is on the woman's side. Who knows, she probably has him by the balls, too.

My advice to you is to get out while you still have your sanity.
            2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

your boss probably sided with her because he's afraid to be sued by her, even if he actually believes you didn't do anything wrong. Especially after she reacted negatively to your saying that you don't even want her talking to you... that should've told him something.

Good luck man, and I go with the others who suggest trying to find another job. It's always easier to get hired while you are already employed anyway...
              ... blonde moments happen to the best of us...

Comment

Well it looks like this situation has come to an end. After several more meetings and bringing up all kinds of extremely valid points, it seems my job gave in, or had their mind made up from the beginning. It appears that no documents on the situation will leave the factory since my boss said that no one out of the factory will know. Most importantly to me I opened my check stub friday night and noticed that I actually got payed for the days I was supposed to be suspended. So it seems they pleased her by apparently punishing me, when in fact they had no intention to. Now it's my responsibility to wink next time I see those envolved and then never bring this situation up again. I'm happy! ;) [img]smile.gif[/img]
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/camazoic</a><br /><br />Interest:Sports,Cars,Sport Cars,Sports with Cars in them, and using my Car to Sport(obselete meaning) in.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X