No announcement yet.

Wrecked The Car Update W/ Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a '94.... they're going to total it out. It will cost far more to fix that than the car is worth.
    2000 GTP<br />Pulley, Intake<br />ET - 14.02<br />Trap - 97.15

Comment

only bad thing about it is that onn this car i only have liability, i have full coverage on my other camaro which i drive every other blue moon.

Comment

I think the airbags definitely put it over the limit.
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

So sorry for your lost. As long as that guy has good insurance you might as well say that you have a whiplash, and a hurt back.

You're not going to get much if they total it.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

im 90% sure they'll total it. sucks to her man, but nice to see you and the other guy are fine.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear it.

Now get a Firebirdwidbass!
              I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
              CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
              FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that. How did you fix the previous mess you had with the car? You know, the whole transmission/radiator thing.
                <b>99 Pewter Metallic Camaro</b><br />SLP Ultra-Z Hood, Shaved Antenna, !mouldings, Chrome Halos, Filled Factory Grill, Y2K 18 R 19 F, SLP Whisper Lid, (functional w/ Hood), FlowMaster American Thunder C.B, QA1 Coilovers, Kuhmo Tires.

Comment

I smell a 98+ headlight conversion [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just find someone parting an fbod and get the airbag and steerign wheel cheap.
                  Mystic Teal Metallic
                  ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Originally posted by Rabid Dog:
                    Sorry to hear that. How did you fix the previous mess you had with the car? You know, the whole transmission/radiator thing.
                    thats on my other 94 Camaro which is still in need of repair. Now both my rides are out of commission.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X