Wrecked The Car Update W/ Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrecked The Car Update W/ Pics

An hr ago i wrecked my 94 blk camaro, i was going down a street when i notice the driver in front of me was in the middle of the road with his blinkers on. It was a street with one lane for inboune and one lane for outbound and we were both going the same way.

He was going to make a left so no biggie, then at the last minute he got back into my lane and i clipped his bumper (it was a big F150) i swereved into the ditch and the air bags went off.

There was smoke everywhere, and i couldnt see but i was in the ditch. The guy pulled into this place and i managed to get the car out and i pulled up next to him, and were both ok. It turs out he was lost and looking for an address thats why he was in the middle of the road.

Damage to his truck, tail gate a little damaged and the rear bumper slightly bent in.

Damage to my car, headlight bar,hood,fender,door,lights,front clip and who knows what else.

Ciity towing wanted to charge me $150 to take me not even a mile ( i was close to home) But i have a friend who lives in the same neighborhood that has a tow truck so he braught me home for $25.

[ December 08, 2005, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: CAMAROWIDBASS ]

thats too bad. lost drivers trying to find their bearings in unfamiliar places can be a real hazard, as i'm sure you now know. sorry about your car.

well, i hear there might be a certain 2009 camaro coming soon or something :D

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

sorry about the bad lucky buddy. was he in a turning lane or did you try and pass him on the right?
      2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

he was stopped in the middle of the road with his blikers on so im like no biggie ill just pass him up, i was about to pass him up on the opposite lane when he decides to make his turn, i react quickly and swerve to the right clipping his bumper.

Before i was going to pass him up i flashed my high beams and i put my turn signal on, and he still attempted to make that turn out of nowhere.

Comment

Sorry to hear :(
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
            he was stopped in the middle of the road with his blikers on so im like no biggie ill just pass him up, i was about to pass him up on the opposite lane when he decides to make his turn, i react quickly and swerve to the right clipping his bumper.

Before i was going to pass him up i flashed my high beams and i put my turn signal on, and he still attempted to make that turn out of nowhere.
            ah, well i bet you wish you hadnt done that. ive actually seen an accident liek that... i think youre saying you passed him on the shoulder?

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

sucks :( whatcha gunna get now??
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CAMAROWIDBASS:
                i was about to pass him up on the opposite lane
                i think youre saying you passed him on the shoulder? </font>[/QUOTE]
                millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

nah i didnt pass him on the shoulder, its a 2 lane road, one for ingoing and one for outgoing.

I WAS going to pass him untill he decided he was going to make that turn, thats when i swerved out of the way.

Comment

Sorry to hear that man... at least you might get a new project out of it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
                    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

since i need the hood,fender,front clip,light bar, i was thinking i might as well do a 98+ conversion

Comment

I'm glad to hear that you were not hurt my friend.

:cool:
                        <a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/red69falcon/\" target=\"_blank\">1969 Falcon</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/81706526iUXWli\" target=\"_blank\">1972 Harley & Misc. Project Pics</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geoci

Comment

the worst things end up being great. look, your fine, he's fine, and your car is going to look alsome. and going to look brand new! good to look at the good points.
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

ouch...
                            that makes me hurt
                            millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X