Attn: Everglades W68 and other lawbreakers - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attn: Everglades W68 and other lawbreakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stefan's post is absolutely correct.

The quote is absurd.

My point was and his point are the same.

No one can be a perfect driver. But everyone must take responsibility for their actions and also must take seriously the fact that automobiles are inherently dangerous.
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

As an Admin I agree with Stefan.

"If you can't do the time - don't do the crime."

If I speed and get a ticket, I don't ***** about the police - I broke the law - simple.

If you don't like the law - get involded in the political process and CHANGE it. Otherwise, follow the rules.
      Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

I have tooken full responsobility for my actions. I have to go to court and yes i failed to keep control of the car. It was a freak accident. It pisses me off tho people will get wreckless driving tickets, pull out in front of people and there **** gets dropped in court. Now my luck il go into court and il get my license tooken away. Cousin got off 2 100+ in 55 tickets. He pulled out in front of someone the first week he had his license. Just because he got hit and managed to stay on road he did not get wreckless driving. My ticket is a form of wreckless driving. It just doesnt make sense people who drive 100+ get caught get it dropped still on the road. If i lose my license over this little mishap then im most likely getting locked up in the court room. I take responsobility the cop showed up did his "job" and i shook his hand and everything. I still dont believe the ticket was necesary i think being in a car goin into a 40 mph spin is punishment enough. I learned my lesson. Next time its raining il take my car a car im used too. Also i learned keep cops out of everything.

Also JC after reading your post i must let you know my d1ck is probably bigger than yours will ever be. And the way you sound in your post i think i might be maturer then you. Takes a big man to go around telling people to grow a d1ck. Im not saying grown ups are picking on me i was just stating the fact i got legal advice from very few people and dumb feckers like you bashed me instead of actually reading with your 4th grade reading level and seeing the question.
        1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Originally posted by SirShaun:
          [QB]

I still dont believe the ticket was necesary i think being in a car goin into a 40 mph spin is punishment enough.
          ]
          Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
          You haven't learned your lesson boy. If there is a God you will lose your driving privilage. You lost control of the car because you were stupid.

A good driver would of known a car handles differently in the rain that it would on a dry road. And known that a Camaro and a Lumina are two different kettles of fish.

And a mature one would not say that going into a spin at 40mph was punishment enough. Or even think it.

Comment

Haha i lost control of the car because i was stupid. Alright whatever yaull say. Im not posting anything else.
            1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdGT:
              As an Admin I agree with Stefan.

If I speed and get a ticket, I don't ***** about the police - I broke the law - simple.

If you don't like the law - get involded in the political process and CHANGE it. Otherwise, follow the rules.
              the collective age will dictate the topics. a lot of us in this thread are older, wiser, and have been through it and found there is nowhere else to point blame for our own stupidity.

despite all that, i spend the majority of my day listening to people continue to point blame. driving is a deadly serious game. it doesn't take much to kill someone in an auto collision. it doesn't help this circumstance when 90% of drivers think they drive better than average.

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
                Stefan's post is absolutely correct.

The quote is absurd.

My point was and his point are the same.
                Aha, now that makes more sense. That's why I was kind of surprised when in another topic I saw that sig of yours--figured you knew better. [img]smile.gif[/img] I didn't read every response on that other flame war though I had a feeling that was what it was referring to. I wasn't asking you to change your sig, I was just making a point.

And regarding the exaggeration of the 150 in a school zone point--that's just it, I was just making a point.

Originally posted by Fredless:
                Why did you find it necessary to post this on a public site? Why did you not just e-mail him and ask him to take it down?
                I wasn't asking him to change his sig--I was making a point about responsibility. This summer, it seems, we've had even more than usual "waah, I got a ticket for being stupid, I hate those damn cops" posts.

Originally posted by FirebirdGT:

Well said.

Comment

Honestly Sir, the more you talk, the more immature you sound. You're probably not that much younger than me, and I can even see it. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] When you go to court, either fight it or pay. It's as simple as that. After a few weeks or so after the "verdict" is in, you won't be as affected as much. I'm sure the biatching and moaning will go away after the court decides what to do. And if you don't like the verdict, there's a process called "appeal."
                  <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six</a> </b><br /><br />1998 Sport Metallic Gold Firebird A4:<br /><br />Whisper Lid, 5% Limo Tint, 30th Anniversary Side Stripes, 3\" Borla Catback Dual Exhaust, Man Fan Switch, SLP CAI<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/98goldbird</a>

Comment

I'm seventeen, and I think the whole lot of you sound like a bunch of ***holes right now.

He made a mistake, owned up to it; there is no need for this topic to go any further, making anyone else feel bad.

As for the teenagers being belittled by older members, I do feel that there is a little bit of tension in that area, as from my experience, most people have issues with teenagers having Firebird.

Granted, unless a 16 year old can pay himself for a 2002 Z28, I don't think it should be his first car, but I got my 99 V6 from my parents after proving to them that I was a responsible driver, and owning up to the one MINOR speeding ticket I got (which was a 60 in a 55).

I just think this is a bit bigger of a deal than necessary.

I think all who are "at fault" have owned up, and there is nothing more to this.

[img]smile.gif[/img]
                    Summer:<br />1999 Black Pontiac Firebird Coupe<br />5-speed, T-Tops, Chrome Rims, TA Hatch, Reflective Decals.<br /><br />Winter:<br />2000 Silver Grand Am GT<br />Reflective Black Badge Overlays, chrome

Comment

Originally posted by Blazing_Firebird:

As for the teenagers being belittled by older members, I do feel that there is a little bit of tension in that area, as from my experience, most people have issues with teenagers having Firebird.
                      not true. you have a mythical belief that people don't like you because you drive a firebird. honestly, who really cares what you drive? as long as you don't drive like an azz, we got nothing to be concerned with.

Comment

Haha i lost control of the car because i was stupid. Alright whatever yaull say. Im not posting anything else.
                        Is that a promise?????

Comment

Originally posted by SolarYellow:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirShaun:
                          Is that a promise????? </font>[/QUOTE]No i cant not defend myself its too hard watching my name get flamed and besides cant make it easy for you.

Comment

I made an entire post similar to that point, DV.

What I really want to say here is just two simple things:

1. When you get into a "my dick is bigger than yours" argument, you prove that you: a) have a tiny dick and b) are completely immature.

2. There is no such word as "tooken." The word you are looking for is "taken" and it's been driving me nuts reading that.

Comment

For those of you who dont know. I said that famous quote after i was ticketed with "Failure to Maintain proper control" when mom's lumina hydroplaned. The Lumina was coming around on left turned wheel a lil to left came completely around on me to right and slid easily as can be into a ditch. I go to court Aug 24th and its a possibility i will lose my license. Yes i know it was my fault for those of you who want to yell and say it was my fault. I apparently took the turn too fast. Im used to driving the camaro. Camaro was clean and thought i would take the lumina instead. Lumina made it out without a scratch me and friend made it out without a scratch. Now thanks to the ticket and loving state of Virginia, insurance might drop parents,i may lose license, and a nicely thought of fine will occur. Also my first post about this was to get advice for court and what/might happen. Will i lose license or no? Mostly what i got was "grown ups" with there noses turned up telling me how bad of a driver/person i am.Any court advice/info on these cases will be greatly appreciated.
                              shhhhhh, let it go. You obviously are not in agreement with, how did you put it, ..... the "grown ups". Nothing the adults have said appears to have sunk in. So, drop it and move on, stop trying to "defend yourself"; from what I have read it only helps you look silly and immature.

[ August 02, 2004, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Linxs ]
                              Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X