No announcement yet.

Broke my foot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know you can't drive but you can still ride. If its too much though I can watch your bike for you till you heal.
    There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

looks like you wont be checking out that car for me now, haha, its ok, dont worry about it, i'm just playin around, hopefully i can come up there myself to check it out saturday [img]smile.gif[/img] i've got my grandma on my side giving my mom a guilt trip [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
        I was just walking, lost my balance and when i tried to catch my balance i shifted my weight onto my right foot, and i heard a loud snap, i felt it break and i fell on my face.
        Pretty stupid to be honest... but no, i cant drive and im on crutches.
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ya clutz!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
          I was just walking, lost my balance and when i tried to catch my balance i shifted my weight onto my right foot, and i heard a loud snap, i felt it break and i fell on my face.
          Pretty stupid to be honest... but no, i cant drive and im on crutches.
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ya clutz! </font>[/QUOTE]noob
          97 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />Red<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow full 3\" catback<br />Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat<br />Gotta love it.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1</a>

Comment

haha,.. it was the middle of the night, i was totally out of it.
            I thought the same thing though, sh!t.

Corey, ill let u babysit my bike.. for a $7,500 dollar deposit.

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] haha, it better go by fast and come off in time to hop on my bike or hellllo dremel cutting tool.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

as soon as you shift into second gear you feel a pop [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] lol

Comment

oh it's my right foot, who needs brakes?, at least i can shift with my left [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                *Matt

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
                  oh it's my right foot, who needs brakes?, at least i can shift with my left [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                  Damn straight.
                  PS Your deposit check is in the mail now wheres my bike.
                  There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

you can go pick it up, in Ocala Florida... and i will give you the code to the garage as soon as the check is recieved ;)
                    *Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X