Broke my foot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke my foot.

Dammit, i broke my foot last night and went to the doctor today.. he said no i dont think it's broken but get an x ray just in case.
    so i did, and i broke 3 bones in my foot. i was there from 4pm - 8pm and i have to go 2moro morning to get my cast installed .... haha
    4-8 weeks in a cast.. that sucks, just thought id rant a bit.
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

How did you do it? Are you going to be able to drive? AND, does it look gross? If so, pics, asap.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

I was just walking, lost my balance and when i tried to catch my balance i shifted my weight onto my right foot, and i heard a loud snap, i felt it break and i fell on my face.
      Pretty stupid to be honest... but no, i cant drive and im on crutches.

Doesnt really look gross, my foot is a bit swollen, and where biggest break is at you can actually see under the skin but it doesnt look bad, hurts bad though.
      *Matt

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
        Dammit, i broke my foot last night and went to the doctor today.. he said no i dont think it's broken but get an x ray just in case.
        so i did, and i broke 3 bones in my foot. i was there from 4pm - 8pm and i have to go 2moro morning to get my cast installed .... haha
        4-8 weeks in a cast.. that sucks, just thought id rant a bit.
        You got it easy. I rip my right achilles tendon a year ago. I have little mobility on my right foot. I would rather have broken bones on my foot rather than a torn achilles that never heals.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Ouch, yeah man that sucks.

Wasnt from a weight machine was it? I cant imagine that would be comfortable.
          *Matt

Comment

that sucks bro lol good luck with the healin n ****
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Man, that sucks! hope its heals up quickly. lmao on the part when you said your getting your "CAST INSTALLED". Well i thought it was funny, cause most people talk about getting their new mods installed. anyways, i'll ttyl.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Yeah i threw that in on purpose... gotta keep it car related ;)
                *Matt

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
                  I was just walking, lost my balance and when i tried to catch my balance i shifted my weight onto my right foot, and i heard a loud snap, i felt it break and i fell on my face.
                  Pretty stupid to be honest... but no, i cant drive and im on crutches.
                  That isn't gonna work. I think you meant to say you were curling a 50lber and it fell on your foot. Right?
                  <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

actually (2) 50lbs dumbells...
                    and after 60 reps or so my hands were sweaty, and yeah, i dropped it right on my foot.. darn shame.
                    *Matt

Comment

If it makes you feel any better I broke my thumb last week playing hockey and have a cast up to my elbow. It's really irritating and kind of smells. How long will you have your cast? Mine is on for 6 weeks, but I'm gonna see if I can atleast go soft cast in 3 weeks. Otherwise the cast may meet my good friend dremel tool.

Day after pics:
                      http://filebox.vt.edu/users/ergrinna/DSC00368.JPG
                      http://filebox.vt.edu/users/ergrinna/DSC00369.JPG

What it should look like:
                      http://filebox.vt.edu/users/ergrinna/DSC00370.JPG
                      http://filebox.vt.edu/users/ergrinna/DSC00371.JPG

Comment

you dont nessicarily need a cast, when my mom broke her foot, she just had to wear this big boot for several weeks, you can walk on it and everything because it puts all your weight on your leg instead of foot, i would go for that over a cast any day, i would ask about it

Comment

4-8 weeks.... i asked him about that boot and he said since it broke in several spots i will need a cast... nothin im happy about
                          *Matt

Comment

that really blows, maybe you will learn how to walk now ;) just kidding, good luck with the long time not driving, hopefully you can keep your sanity

Comment

haha no doubt...
                              *Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X