No announcement yet.

eur openyon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like i said its not for a winter car i have a durango and a cougar lying around for that. i wanted is more of a project to complete. something to do in my spare time. and end up with a nice car. now with this in mind does anyone have an opinion?
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

Originally posted by Yaba3800:
      i would problably keep it as a daily driver/beater for the snow and what not.
      prolly threw everyone off with this in the first post

If your up for the work, and the money to fix it, do whatever u need to do
      All I know is, you can find alot of good used cars that run fine and arent really damaged for probably similar to what you are going to spend on the car and getting running and looking good
      millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

nah, can you find a thousand dollar car worth more/better looking than a 95 mustang convertible? i really want something to tinker with
        The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

i would do it but hey i'm a chick. and it would be worth it if you did the work yourself
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

nah, can you find a thousand dollar car worth more/better looking than a 95 mustang convertible? i really want something to tinker with
            better looking than a damaged non running mustang?

I said the total cost of repairs and the cost of the car
            how much is it going to be to fix everything?
            are you going to fix the body?
            you keep mentioning looks good, so I imagine you are
            but really its your money so do what you want, you asked for opinions, I gave mine
            millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

i know, and im not trying to argue with you. my buddy had a 95 gt with hella front end damage and 99% of it was hidden behind a car bra. never could have guessed it was there.
              replacing head gaskets are within my skill level. a new motor off of ebay is about 550 so it wont exceed that for repairs...

Comment

why is it a chick car? its not girly teal its red convertible
                ay! be careful what your say'n there bub.
                96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yaba3800:
                  why is it a chick car? its not girly teal its red convertible
                  ay! be careful what your say'n there bub. </font>[/QUOTE]LOL. I had a Flight Chief that had a Teal Green C4 Corvette. He was always catching a rash of **** for it too. :D
                  Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

lol sorry no mean to offend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X