So I Called the Cops for a Door Ding...Moral of the Story Keep your Car Clean - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I Called the Cops for a Door Ding...Moral of the Story Keep your Car Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
    At least he didn't ram you with his car :mad:
    Oh no... do you know someone who had that happen to them?

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
      Then I get a call from her *****ing at me because my insurance company isnt going to buy her a new bumper. WTF?
      Are u serious? You should have told her to go f'k herself.

Comment

Dude i can't believe you let that fer go! I would have totaly messed him for all i could. You should know to protect your car better than that!
        Now that you have been roasted...i am really sorry to hear that man.
        2002 M5 camaro- VTR CAI, custom cat-back exhaust, battery compacitor, pullie, lowering springs, 32mm sway bar, cross-drilled slotted rotars. 1-10\" L7 in cubby.

Comment

LOL, I was sitting in my car in a parking lot one day and..*THUD*..some lady parked hella close to my car and just opened her door VERY hard against my car. I got out and just gave her the stink eye. She says, "the wind blew the door open" dumb *****...

Comment

shoulda just hit his car... heh eye for an eye

Comment

I woulda waited until the guy left, then gave his car a good WHACK with a tire iron. Then parked on the other side of the lot and enjoyed my time at the fair. :D
              Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by Scarano:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                At least he didn't ram you with his car :mad:
                Oh no... do you know someone who had that happen to them? </font>[/QUOTE]Yea my wife!

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=6;t=027947
                <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
                  Yea my wife!

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=6;t=027947
                  Oh yeah that's right I forgot! Sorry man... I even responded to that thread. YEah, that guy was a prick allright.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    3 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X