Am I Turning Into A Redneck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-Punk:
    eric, you can come over and see the alcohol project anytime, its homemade. Its real easy.
    Do you have a pot or reflux still?

My roommate and I are seriously thinking of building a reflux still to make vodka.

and you can't be a true redneck without guns, specifically, a shotgun.
    ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by sac2165:
      Now you need a Pick-up Truck [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
      But not a brand new one... one thats about 20 years old or something. And rusted out old trailer too, with flat tires, sitting in the front yard.

Comment

Yeah your redneck... Bithlo from the air looks... uhm nice.
        1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Now you need a Pick-up Truck
          my friend has a truck exactly like that... except red... hes a redneck haha
          1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Guess what i'm driving while the car is in the shop... Thats right a 92 sonoma 4x4 so i got the truck thing under control. I need to work on the whole shotgun thing still.
            2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95FirebirdConvertible:
              Your almost there T-Punk...
              sell the Firebird for a non running comero w/hemi painted on it and you'll be a red neck poster child </font>[/QUOTE]shoot you need the clapped out 70's mopar witha dixie horn :eek:
              Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Originally posted by sac2165:
                Yup! A pickup is a good start
                <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Originally posted by MTMike:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by sac2165:
                  Yup! A pickup is a good start </font>[/QUOTE]Where's your mullet? [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]
                  <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X