Am I Turning Into A Redneck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Turning Into A Redneck?

My hair is growing out of control (to which my solution is to wear a hat), I have a nonworking bigscreen tv sitting next to my working 26" tv, I live in bithlow, I own a firebird, I have spare car parts and a couch taking up most of the space on my back porch, I am distilling grain alcohol next to said couch on the porch, I'm listening to the final countdown from Europe, and I also plan on buying a bug zapper to put in the back yard so i can watch it while sitting on the couch on the back porch and drinking my moonshine. Does this qualify me as a redneck or not?
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Originally posted by T-Punk:
    I live in bithlow
    Think that says it all. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Matt
    1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
    Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by T-Punk:
      I live in bithlow
      Think that says it all. [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]dude I was just going to say the same...

you became a redneck simple by the fact that your mail reads... Bithlo, FL [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

side note how are you distilling the alcohol been wanting to try that for years, and now I have a garage might try it. [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] did you buy a still or fab up your own...
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Your almost there T-Punk...
        -Rick<br /><br />Bright White \'95 Firebird Convertible 3.4L A4 - Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back, Zexel Torsen Posi-traction, Black Checkered Stripes, Clear Corners, Misc. Appearance Mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2077741</a> <br /><br />AIM ID: AxSlane

Comment

yes, T-Punk, you are a redneck
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Welcome to the club! :D
            <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

dude move to Iowa now :D

Comment

No, Mike needs friends in Montana!
                Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Originally posted by 95FirebirdConvertible:
                  sell the Firebird for a non running comero w/hemi painted on it and you'll be a red neck poster child
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by L32Projekt:
                    No, Mike needs friends in Montana!
                    and we all know mike needs all the help he can get setting things on fire. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

ummm...you'd be the only "redneck" i know that listens to the final countdown i can tell ya that much...
                      98 bird Y87 SLP cai Msd Super Conducters Msd coils Splitfire Triple Platinums big bad Corvette servo

Comment

Now you need a Pick-up Truck [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
                        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

eric, you can come over and see the alcohol project anytime, its homemade. Its real easy.
                          2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95FirebirdConvertible:
                            sell the Firebird for a non running comero w/hemi painted on it and you'll be a red neck poster child </font>[/QUOTE]grrrr you beat me too it. I was going to make a camaro crack too.

Comment

Bithlo...ewww...even rednecks are disgusted by that area.

Git 'er done...
                              I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                              CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                              FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X