what should i do with 400!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shenanigans:
    I almost jizzed on a bone stock '04 mustang the other day because the paint wsa so clean and perfect on it.
    aww man, that would dirty the paint, unless you buffed it off ;) [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]

and to answer the initial question, i'd go with tuning equipment. Then you recalibrate your speedo when you eventually get gears.
    1995 Camaro 3.4L Black with T tops, 5 speed manual<br /><br />Mods:<br />Pro 5.0 short throw shifter, MSD Ignition coils, 3.73 gears, Torsen LSD,Mac diff cover, Umi LCAs<br />K&N Cold Air Intake, Window Tint (20% rear, 35%front), aluminum driveshaft, fastchip tuning

Comment

ergghh decisions decisions and btq the stereo is out of the question because i already have this:
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/856982/1
      kicker solobaric 10
      audiobahn 8000t mono amp
      pioneer premier 770 mp deck
      components/ coaxials
      audiobahn 4004 t
      i think that will do it for the stereo that is plenty for me!!

Comment

Well, you didn't say you had all that... [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

In that case, get the engine tuned or buy a real cat-back. You should be able to find a flowmaster setup for around that price.
        1997 Camaro, Y87 Perf. Package, iRotor Drilled & Slotted Brakes, Bilstien Shocks, Custom drive shaft, K&N Filter, & Mobil 1 synthetic. 202+K miles and still drives like new.<br />-If you can\'t stomp \'em in the straights, kill \'em in the corners...

Comment

i have a flowmaster!!! with v8 piping!(which is bigger than flowmaster catback! with a dynomax bullit resonator/muffler!! next,lol sorry you pick stuff i already have lol

Comment

Read your sig. It says you have a V8 take off. It doesn't say anything about your I-pipe. In case you didn't know, there guys out there that have welded up V8 mufflers to get the dual exhaust but kept the rest of the exhaust in tact. It's kinda hard to give advice about what to upgrade next if you don't clearly state what you've already got!

I'd say get headers next, but you might say you already have those too!! [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            1997 Camaro, Y87 Perf. Package, iRotor Drilled & Slotted Brakes, Bilstien Shocks, Custom drive shaft, K&N Filter, & Mobil 1 synthetic. 202+K miles and still drives like new.<br />-If you can\'t stomp \'em in the straights, kill \'em in the corners...

Comment

man what u talking bout ti says flowmaster muffler, lol well now it does, no i dont have headers, i am leaning more towards gears it seems like i would get more power out of them, i think i am gonna get gears and an lsd, store them in my closet for a few weeks, save up for a tune like TSP, get my gears and lsd installed and then like the next day get my car tuned that way my speedo etc etc isnt off!!! does this sound like a good idea, then i will get gears and a tune!! i should def. feel something if i get them done at the same time right?

Comment

The LSD is probably worth the change by itself. The new gears should get you off the line better and at least make the car feel faster. I spend more time nailing corners in backroads than pulling quarter mile runs, so one of the other guys is probably better equipted to help you here.

Comment

yea me too im not a big counrty road person but i want decent 1/4 mile times like mid to low 15's so ppl wont diss my 6 so bad and i think my next project should do that correct? is low-mid 15's possible??

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X