See what being polite can do for you (pulled over) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See what being polite can do for you (pulled over)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just flick the mother****er off and recieve your ticket

Comment

Originally posted by hou-tex-six:

I still think you got off cause you your a corn fed white boy, Im sure id be getting the latex action on the side of the road by cop #2.

Cp
      1/2 mile down the road, there were 2 Katy cops that pulled over a truck. One was questioning the driver at the tail gate and the other was searching the cab. He was white too... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      In Katy I do not speed (except on the freeway) If those guys pull you over I can guarantee you're getting a ticket.

Besides I'm Irish hence "Patrick" [img]graemlins/twak.gif[/img]
      Patrick<br />Sick Sixx Member<br /><b>97 Mystic Teal Camaro</b><br />425RWHP @14PSI<br />Old setup:<br />330RWHP @7PSI 13.9 @ 106.6 <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=4\" target=\"_blank\">Mods</a>

Comment

hey i used to live in katy!

I lived on crossfield, really close to Dominion!!!!
        ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Always works for me too. I've been pulled over like 6-7 times and only gotten a ticket once. I'm usually just polite to the cops also, and try to strike up conversation with them some too. That kinda leads them away from finding other stuff illegal on the car, and lets them no you have good intentions. Works for me
          AIM: Alientr8tr<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/583450\" target=\"_blank\">1998 Camaro 3.8L</a><br />Flowmaster 80-series, !FRA, Eibach Springs, KYB AGX, SLP sway bars, 3.42/LSD, Wings West kit, Z06 Motorsports, Silverstone Metallic paint<br /><a href=\"http://www.shift5.com/\" target=\"_blank\">Shift 5</a> - My Band

Comment

last time I bad mouthed a cop, he ended up sitting me on a curb for an 1.5 hours. He finally gave me a ticket for "chirping my tires around a corner." I was ****ing pissed, when i went to court and fought it. the ****er didnt even show up for court, and the judge threw it out.
            CaLi<br />-=|Sinister Six|=-<br /><a href=\"http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=756425\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Chevy Camaro Pewter</a><br />Have you ever wanted to know what happens<br />to a 3.8l v6 when you are doing 90mph in <br />2nd gear at 6000 rpm? pics to come soon...

Comment

Well you all seem like you have a lot of practice getting pulled over.

Poor me hasn't been pulled over since September of '94 (currenlty knocking on wood) so I wouldn't know what to do if I got pulled over :(

If you have so much experience getting pulled over that you know how to act to maybe not get a ticket then maybe you deserve a ticket [img]smile.gif[/img]
              SLP CAI, K&N, Whisper Lid, 180* thermo, manual fan switch, 3.42 gears, Auburn Pro LSD, Wester\'s PCM Tuning, TSP Rumbler, High Flow Cat. Best Time: 9.909@71.58 (1/8 mile)

Comment

damn guys hand on the steering wheel and ****. i dont know if its that i live in a fairly small city or i just know the cops or just that they are nice but the cops dont freak out when i just sit there. i do turn the car off though. I've only had two cops come out of the cop car once and i was like whats up with that and he told me hes training him. even in the city, when i got pulled over once for almost street racing, he was nice and cool about thing. but he called my ****ing mom. :rolleyes: i dont even think there is an attemted street racing law/ticket.
                2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

[/quote]just flick the mother****er off and recieve your ticket[/quote]
                  :rolleyes:

when i got pulled over once for almost street racing, he was nice and cool about thing. but he called my ****ing mom
                  you got pulled over for almost racing? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ever see the movie "minority report"?
                  RedlineVSix

Comment

perhaps he was revving his engine at a stoplight..
                    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                      just flick the mother****er off and recieve your ticket[/quote]
                      :rolleyes:

when i got pulled over once for almost street racing, he was nice and cool about thing. but he called my ****ing mom
                      you got pulled over for almost racing? [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ever see the movie "minority report"?
                      [/QUOTE]
                      HAHAHAHA
                      I speak the truth, I say what other don\'t say.<br />I am a ***.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X