No announcement yet.

ZAINO WAS MAKING ME MAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply amazing how people can argue about a car care product. Who gives a flying ****? I can use a bucket of cold water and Joy and make a car look better than half the **** out there with Zaino. Besides, its all in the prep. :D
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by SirShaun:
      Ive never used zaino and i wont bash it. Ive seen pics of cars zainoed and i love the look. The good thing is that the way everyone talks it lasts. Thats good enough for me a awesome shine that lasts.

How much did yaull say the zaino kit costs?
      Thats why I enjoy it is its durability. It makes keeping the car easeir to clean in my opinion. A 5 minute wash and dry makes it look like I detailed my car for 4 hours.

Eiterh way you can get it here www.zainobros.com

Its a little pricey, $85 for the starter kit but that gives you everything you need. You can substitute some of their products with others. But the ones you can, cost jsut the same in a store(applicators, claybar), so might as well get it all at once in the starter kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th:
        Simply amazing how people can argue about a car care product. Who gives a flying ****? I can use a bucket of cold water and Joy and make a car look better than half the **** out there with Zaino. Besides, its all in the prep. :D
        Its true the prep is one fo the most important things...

but go wash your car with a bucket of soap and joy, strip all waxes/protectants off your car. Will look good. But be unprotected.

Comment

Originally posted by MustangEater8251:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
          any way

mustang: have you tried the tire gloss?
          look on page 2 of my page and look at the 3rd pic down
          I haven't yet... either way it looks good. definitely keep us updated on how long the gloss look stays, and if it has any "spray" or not. </font>[/QUOTE]well im in italy but ill take pic in jan when i get home and see if its still there lol, but NO I HAVE NOT HAD ANY SPRAY AT ALL, and that was driving 60 MPH tens mins after using it.

its a really runny white liquid, and it goes on easy not only that you can use it on more then it tires i glossed up all my seals and rubber triming (the on the holds water away from the window) and it looks great.
          www.turbov6camaro.com
          1997 3800 Series II Camaro
          4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
          7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
          11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X