Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZAINO WAS MAKING ME MAD

WTF

how the hell do you close your trunk with that stuff on there my hand slips off and i can't shut it, take me like 6 tries.... :mad: .

OH BTW zaino is great [img]smile.gif[/img]

i love the window polish, fill in small stuff makes glass CLEAR, really clear and no freaking haze :D

tire pholish is the best, you can use it on more then just tires. the widow seals and the just shine [img]smile.gif[/img] the wather seals shine [img]smile.gif[/img] . anything you want almost.

and the shine on the window is sweet

i have pics off all this i just need to find a web page to host it all and figure out how to make a web page lol (i have 456MB of car pics all at 6.1MP, 2872 x 2112
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

yay... another thread for the Zanio Zealots!

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
      yay... another thread for the Zanio Zealots!
      umm im not sure how to take this but you got my last thread locked. so im not going to say anything theres nothing wrong wit hsay how much you like a product

IF you hate it that much you think you would just not read the post
      www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I beleive he's referring to mustardeater & his zaino fix.
        The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 [deployed]:
          I beleive he's referring to mustardeater & his zaino fix.
          don;t matter how when how, he got my last thread locked b/c he didn't like my gramer, i expose he'll have to get over it or just not read my posts.
          www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I am refering to anyone that thinks Zanio is the best thing out there. The truth is there is no one single wax that is the best. A beautiful shine is 99.99999999% process. You can make a properly prepared car shine better with butter than an improperly prepared and "zainoed" car.

A black car that's been prepped (and no wax or ANYTHING applied to it) will look 10x better than an unprepped car with 500 coats of zaino (and thats a whole other can of worms, anyone who believes their coats of Zaino or any other product are actually adding up is out of their mind, after about 5-6 coats you've reached the max "depth" of coverage you're ever going to get).

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
              don;t matter how when how, he got my last thread locked b/c he didn't like my gramer, i expose he'll have to get over it or just not read my posts.
              It doesn't matter how (can't even translate wtf "how when how" means). He got my last thread locked because he didn't like my grammer. I suppose he'll have to get over it or just not read my posts.
              00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
                It doesn't matter how (can't even translate wtf "how when how" means). He got my last thread locked because he didn't like my grammer. I suppose he'll have to get over it or just not read my posts. </font>[/QUOTE]umm i did that on purpose for hawgs and i just got off a 12 hours shift think i care about spelling, and i just got called back to work to pro tech your *** so shut up.

would a mod please delet all the post but my first
                www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ReodDai:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by viper04af:
                  It doesn't matter how (can't even translate wtf "how when how" means). He got my last thread locked because he didn't like my grammer. I suppose he'll have to get over it or just not read my posts. </font>[/QUOTE]umm i did that on purpose for hawgs and i just got off a 12 hours shift think i care about spelling, and i just got called back to work to pro tech your *** so shut up.

would a mod please delet all the post but my first
                  </font>[/QUOTE]I did that on purpose for hawgs. I just got off a 12 hour shift. Do you think I care about spelling? I just got called back to work to protect your *** so shut up.

Would a mod please delete all the posts except my original post.

(Hope during pro teching me you don't ever have to speak)
                  00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Getting BACK on topic, I know you don't want me to say this but I agree fully with hawgs. Without proper prep, wax is wax. Gotta get all the contaminents out of the paint if you want that showcar shine. I'd suggest picking up a Meguiars or Mothers Claybar kit and get a comfortable butt cushion because you're gonna be doing a lot of scrubbing/spraying/massaging/etc to your car.

And the term "Zaino Zealots" for those who don't know are those that think it's the end-all wax and that nothing else can compare to it. Sort of like a Ferrari owner who thinks his car is the fastest on the street due to the price tag.

Anyways, Zaino is a nice shine/protectant but does nothing to help clean the paint. You should strip off that Zaino, do a complete claybar process, then reapply it. I bet it'll look twice as good.

Hope this sheds some light. Good luck if you decide to do so, you'll be happy with the results! I know I am! [img]smile.gif[/img]

www.autopia.org will also back this up.
                    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

zaino isnt a wax, its a polish that bonds with the paint. and it is absolutely the best out there. not by looks alone, by ease to apply (not prep, i said apply), the life of it, and what it does to protect the car.

zaino is the best.

glad you like it viper. i couldnt get towells to stay on my hood when i did it.

Comment

There's your close-minded Zealot, hawgs. ;)

Please, be informed and read a damn appearance message board. Zaino isn't always recommended.

I bet my claybar process will own a Zaino car in terms of smoothness.

NOTE: My sig picture was after a wash, claybar, and wash. No waxes.
                        2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Those silly Zealots [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Did you read anything I posted Ian? I cannot stand posts like that because then the consensus becomes that there is a best product that one should use for detailing problems. Which is totally not the case. Invest in a Porter Cable buffer and a couple of polishes. That will always give the best depth, shine, and color to ANY finish. The last step product is maybe about 3% of what you are seeing on a properly prepped finished. Wash, clay, wash, polish, and seal. Nothing will ever beat that.

[ July 28, 2004, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: hawgs ]

Comment

for those of you that dont know before you apply zaino
                            you wash the car with dawn - this gets old wax off and otehr junk

then you use the Z-18 the ziano clay bar that they inculed with the kit
                            then you wash the car with Z7 ZIanos car wash (smalls really good to lol)

the you put your first coat of Z-5 on this is for sracthes and swirls

30 min late you buff it out with your $20 towle (has to be 100% made in USA COTTON) using the spay they inclued with the kit.

then you reapeat untill you like how the paint look (no sracthes swrils) then you top it off withe Z2 the polish this really brings out the shine.

only down fall is you can't do more then 3 coats in 24 hours.

i naver siad this IS THE BEST polish EVER did i? NOPE

but off all the wax's i have used, ALOT OF THEM. this is the best. none of those waxs filled in the swril marks in my black stripe (still the factory paint mind you 87K mile on it) none of those waxes made the hatch hard to close becuase i can't grip it, none of those stop my paint from chiping off my front bumper, and

now the window polish is the BEST WINDOW cleaner in the world, its really easy to put on let have and wipe off with a towle, and windos are clean and it really make them seem like new (im really pick on windows i can't stand not beging able to see )

the tire polsih is the best i have found, it dont spray off the tires, it shines really well and 1 coat was still on there after driving 25 miles in the rain and back for 50 rain miles and it didn't even phase it.

also there my be waxs (polish is different then wax) the may look really good but i bet not for as long as ziano can.

all to his own if you like great if not its cool, its you, be you.

but please stop hateing everyone becuase there happy with it and compailing when the post about it. I FIGHT FOR YOUR FREE WILL NOT TO READ THE POST, DON"T LET ME DOWN! USE YOUR FREE WILL, JUST SAY NO !!!!!!
                            www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

I'm not translating all that into english.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X