No announcement yet.

Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all you army guys will know what i'm talking about.....let them go to Ft. Benning Georgia(even if its just for a day) and i'm sure they wont be talking all that BS anymore. hhhhhooooaaaahhhhh!!!!!

come get some
    http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

like i said before let them come to iraq the next time i go or send them now with a few others that are already there. i would love to see how much they hate america and all her freedoms after a few trips outside the wire.

Comment

Originally posted by v6man:
        like i said before let them come to iraq the next time i go or send them now with a few others that are already there. i would love to see how much they hate america and all her freedoms after a few trips outside the wire.
        hell they can even hang out with me for a day at ft.stewart, i am pretty sure they will hate the training. and b.s. details i can find.

sorry i quoted myself

Comment

It's all a bunch of tree hugging hippee crap </cartman>
          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

whats mescaline? ive heard of it before but wahts it do? (sorry off topic)
            1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

Mescaline cures cancer. Atleast thats what they've told me. haha its a drug similar to shrooms and acid. Its basically a 24 hour trip. I've never done it and do not plan on it. Especially after watching a friend do it once, he has never been the same since... :(
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

that happens... everyone at my school has stayed away from stuff that permanently messes you up.. but there are many way into everything else.. smokin ounces every weekend
                1999 Black Pontiac Firebird <br />2 Rockford Fosgate P312D4 subs <br />Hifonics Brutus 1205d amp<br />Clear Sidemarkers<br />18\" Arelli Jovan Chrome Wheels

Comment

my highschool was a big drug school. One of the richer citys/suberbs in ohio + kids w/ mommy and daddy's money + alot of free time = [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                  RedlineVSix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X