Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant

I'm getting to the point where i can't stand some kids at my school, I mean they're my friends but they're getting on my nerves. Some swear on their lives that drugs (mescaline, shrooms, acid, weed) harm you in no way at all. "Without hallucenigens (sp?) we wouldn't even of evolved." Yes, i heard that quote today when i said something about contraversy leading to our current state of being. Man oh man, its pretty rediculous. Plus i'm tired of their hippie *****ing, shut the **** up and do something about it. Stop *****ing about how much you hate america and all of its ideals, do something about it. My reply to them when they say this, "Well without all of America's stupid ideal's your precious freedom to ***** about everything would be gone, have you even seen what some other parts of the world are like?" They don't follow world news, its just plain annoying and getting old. [/rant]

Had to let it out.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

ill take them to iraq the next time i deploy there and we will see if they still cant stand america. [img]smile.gif[/img] and yes i know what you mean it is everywhere. i am just picky about who i talk to anymore. just like you i hate it when people complain and dont lift a finger to be a part of the solution

Comment

Thats exactly my point. "War is pointless, killing is pointless, blah blah blah blah blah" I can't stand it most of the time seriously. I usually just try to be the bigger man and stop, but its so hard when they sit there and say that we shouldn't even need to resort to war. I'll bring up 9/11 (Never Forget) example, and they have no reply. The list goes on. I could go on for pages with stupid **** they say. They're vegetarians (no promblem with it) but they preach that bull**** on me. Don't eat gelatin cause it has horse hooves in it. One of my favorite quotes, "Yeah dude, mescaline cures cancer." I laughed in his face for a good minute. Thank you for your time as a soldier also ^^!
      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

living in a country that lets you for the most part freely voice complaints about it is pretty good, i think.

to those whiney people: no where on this earth is perfect, get over yourself-theres more to it.
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

That does sound annoying as hell. I can see where they're from, except the vegeterianism there's no way in hell I'll stop eating meat. The best way to summarize what I believe is Bill Maher, I agree with everything he says. I don't go around telling everyone that the war is bs or to legalize weed though, unless someone asks me.

But when you think about it they are doing something. They're spreading the word.
          97 Camaro rs 3.8<br />Flowmaster catback<br />High flow cat

Comment

Yeah, they're doing something that will benifit them. I love it when they try to call me close minded. They are so close minded its not even funny (well, i actually do laugh sometimes). I could care less about weed, LSD, Mescaline, or shrooms, but to go around saying that they have no harmful effects at all is just annoying. I'll say something about me drinking a beer, and there one of them is screaming, "Do you realize your destroying your hippocampus!!!!"

Comment

i look at it this way, the first person to insult or call a person a name has run out od information to prove their case. as in when they said you are closed minded. it happens all the time but the sad thing is these are the people that try to change our views by forceing theirs on us. and they are the first ones t complain when nothing goes their way. in reality i feel sorry for them. they are about to have a rude awakening in the future. just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by v6man:
                i look at it this way, the first person to insult or call a person a name has run out od information to prove their case. as in when they said you are closed minded. it happens all the time but the sad thing is these are the people that try to change our views by forceing theirs on us. and they are the first ones t complain when nothing goes their way. in reality i feel sorry for them. they are about to have a rude awakening in the future. just my opinion
                :thumbs up: very similar to how i feel.

Comment

so i find it easier to listen to what they say and smile. never will they make sence unless they do reserach on both sides of the story. or listen to what other people have to say on the subject. but mainly i do find it very entertaining and lot of the times funny. and no i do not claim to have all the answers i just observe.

Comment

Originally posted by odw777:
                    That does sound annoying as hell. I can see where they're from, except the vegeterianism there's no way in hell I'll stop eating meat. The best way to summarize what I believe is Bill Maher, I agree with everything he says. I don't go around telling everyone that the war is bs or to legalize weed though, unless someone asks me.

But when you think about it they are doing something. They're spreading the word.
                    in a way you are correct but there is a limit to complaining and making a statement. they way we are being told they are just complaining. to make a statement and back that statement with actions is the way to try to prove your case. you will actually get more people to listen to you.

Comment

half of my school consists of people like that, not only are they drug addicts (most hardcore) they think they are black too, we have all of one black person in our corporation, it gets annoying real quick, i cant stand them, they are all wastes

Comment

we have all of one black person in our corporation, it gets annoying real quick, i cant stand them, they are all wastes
                        :eek: not black people, the drug addicts

Comment

hippies need to die
                          99 WS6
                          13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
                          tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
                            I'm getting to the point where i can't stand some kids at my school, I mean they're my friends but they're getting on my nerves.
                            Good rant. You are fighting an uphill battle by arguing with close-minded people. Either educate them with facts (do some research and throw it in their face) or simply find new friends.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by shock_core:
                              hippies need to die
                              [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] I was told by one of them today that I always just don't listen to them when they try to argue their points. Then i just make stuff up. I proceeded to own him, I said,"Dude, just shut the **** up. I don't say **** about it until I listen to the bull**** you throw out there and then I instantly find disagreements and flaws in your argument." Moral of this whole post i guess: Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X