Am I getting ripped off? Edit: got mo money! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I getting ripped off? Edit: got mo money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHELTER INSURANCE IS MY BIATCH! lol, ok not really, but after a very long, polite email telling them I was "concerned" about their treatment of my case, I was sent back an email ending with:

For this particular instance, I will adjust my betterment or depreciation at 8% per year. Total amount owed to Ins Rickard is $68.02. Total amount to be paid is $68.02
    [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] It's not the entire amount of difference, but he11 I didn't figure I'd get anything. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

He said they still had to depreciate the amp, that was his mistake. They can depreciate stereo equipment up to 2% per month. But all in all I think I came out pretty good, considering I got way more than it'll cost me to replace the stuff using ebay :D

If anyone is in the market for new insurance Shelter now has my recomendation. I pay less than $100 a month (I'm only 21, with no tickets, and this my first claim) for full coverage w/ $250 deductible for theft/fire and $500 for collision. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Loochy88:
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] monett missouri only breeds rednecks, we all know that
    D@mn straight :D
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

the more money they give you the more your payments will go up, i am still paying for my truck getting keyd in 99 because the pay out was 1200$ and it follows you for years, so either take it and smile or fight it and pay it all back 2 fold any way, over the next few years,
      btw who is your insurance provider?
      restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

I think damage to the car itself is a different category than theft, although I could be wrong. Anyway reguardless as I already stated my dad talked to our insurance agent before we made the claim and he said there would be no increase. And I am with Shelter Insurance.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

good luck [img]smile.gif[/img]
          restore,rebuild,refit,remodify

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X