245s suck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can light up all 4 245's on the back end of my '05 Dodge :D
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

i had 235's. They suck. 275 &gt; *
      99 WS6
      13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
      tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

I have 235's and I can't keep them on the ground at all, especially not with the juice ;) .
        Old Car = 12.679 @ 106.5 on 150 dry shot.
        New Car = 2010 3.6l 304hp Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by xcdarrel17:
          I have 235's and I can't keep them on the ground at all, especially not with the juice ;) .
          You guys know that wider tires don't really do much of anything for straight line traction right ;)

Wider tires are good for lateral traction (cornering) If you want good traction, you need a longer contact patch front to back.
          <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

hm, wider tires do widen the contact path however. and a LSD doubles the contact surface :D
            99 WS6
            13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
            tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

camaro_speedemon: I know from experience that wider tires do nothing for straight-line traction. When I shopped for tires I looked at the dry-traction rating more than anything.

Hmm, maybe next time I buy tires I'll go with 285s....will 285s fit my 17 X 9.5s ??
              -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X