You know -- I was thinking..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loser:
    haha, thats true. arg i just wonna do the ls1 swap so bad. im pretty sure im going to go now, its a 72 week course. not that long. so id be out of it around my 19th b-day i think.( im probally wrong though) id have school/tools paid off by the time im 20 probally. 21 = forged ls1 then procharger. or at least thats my goal in life right now.
    sounds good. [img]smile.gif[/img] you can do a ls2 swap! to he11 with the ls1 swap!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
      thats why i asked, i knew he changed it, just didnt remember what it was. im still pretty undecided about it bibby.its just bothering me.
      did you just call him bibby?
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] thats cute. Vanbibber sounds like something hardcore. Bibby sounds like the "schmoopy" episode of seinfeld.
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

people from ohio are wierd.
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

its chets fault!!! i think he's got a crush on me [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

somehow from the chatroom i got that name and its stuck with me now. [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
              funny.. we say the same about floridians.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
                funny.. we say the same about floridians.... [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]Odd, we say the same thing about both...
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner:
                  </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by loser:
                  thats why i asked, i knew he changed it, just didnt remember what it was. im still pretty undecided about it bibby.its just bothering me.
                  did you just call him bibby? </font>[/QUOTE]yes,yes i did. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] ive been calling him bibby for a while now. no real reason. shorter than vanbibber. and yea, its all from the chat room.
                  1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    4 days ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Little work today
                    by ssms5411
                    Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X