X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know -- I was thinking..

And I wish my lawn was emo...

then it would cut itself :D
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

when i get a house i'm putting down the out door stuff that looks like grass.... just get a leaf blower out to clean it off
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

just get beach front & not worry about it
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

yeah then you can watch your house float away during hurricanes. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

and if you let your cat outside it will be dumb and get lost in the tide
          Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
            yeah then you can watch your house float away during hurricanes. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

that'd actually be cool to have that fake grass, i hate cutting the yard.

BTW bibby, lol i need some advice, but its good not bad. i just want someone older's opinon. IM me or maybe ill be in the chat.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

You know -- I was thinking..
              Theres your first problem...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
              <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vanbibber:
                [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

that'd actually be cool to have that fake grass, i hate cutting the yard.

BTW bibby, lol i need some advice, but its good not bad. i just want someone older's opinon. IM me or maybe ill be in the chat.
                </font>[/QUOTE]IM me

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

whats your s/n?
                  1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

VanbibberL32

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                    1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                    1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

Vanbibberlt1 now [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img] that sn is oooooollllddd.

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

thats why i asked, i knew he changed it, just didnt remember what it was. im still pretty undecided about it bibby.its just bothering me.

Comment

do IT. you can come hang out with the RLV6 people then! :D . in the long run you will benefit, not to mention keep you out of trouble.

Follow me!
                          Or this

Comment

haha, thats true. arg i just wonna do the ls1 swap so bad. im pretty sure im going to go now, its a 72 week course. not that long. so id be out of it around my 19th b-day i think.( im probally wrong though) id have school/tools paid off by the time im 20 probally. 21 = forged ls1 then procharger. or at least thats my goal in life right now.

Comment

he stole that quote off of cz28.com :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X