No announcement yet.

CONGRATULATIONS TEAM USA BASKETBALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got love for em'-like it or not they are OUR representation...........Can't go against home, just can't do it.
    -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

It seems like a cop out but going to FIBA rules is not easy. It takes a while to get used not only to the rules, but the way the game is played is completely different. I had a helluva time adapting to the traveling and offensive foul rules that international players know how to use in their favor when I played.

I think the college players lend themselves better to being coached in a new style of play (because NBA players think they "know" how to play) and also because college style of playing is more similar to FIBA. Maybe we should bring in a team of young, eager, hungry college players and match them up with some NBA veterans such as Kidd, Webber, Duncan etc. I think that will yeild a much more balanced team than can compete for gold again.

Cp

Comment

Im sure Michael Jordan is having a heart attack right now.
        ---Niño---<br /><i>95\' silver 5 spd</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X