X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I would have sold you my wife for $9K. :D

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

I guess I'll be my first one to say that you blew your "Get out of jail free" card. Now if you f*ck up you're gonna lose half your stuff :D

J/K, Congrats man [img]smile.gif[/img]
      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
        Dude, you spent 9k on a ring! ... my wife would probably kick my *ss even if I did.
        [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] mine (fiancee) would too

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

or at least spread it out over multiple pieces of jewlrey ;)
          2001 Mistsubishi Eclipse GT<br />200 hp V6... sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
            Dude, you spent 9k on a ring! ... my wife would probably kick my *ss even if I did.
            [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] mine (fiancee) would too </font>[/QUOTE]She can kick my *ss anytime [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird:
              Dude, I would have sold you my wife for $9K. :D
              [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

thanks a lot guys..it really feels good to have my life back [img]smile.gif[/img]
              <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

your another one of the couple members i really wonna meet, gabe( xx315xx) came all the way from NY to meet me ( still not sure why he did that for me ) so i met 1 of the couple, and your not really that far away, we have to get a meet going in a few ( like half a year ) months. i really wonna meet kristen too.
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
                  your another one of the couple members i really wonna meet, gabe( xx315xx) came all the way from NY to meet me ( still not sure why he did that for me ) so i met 1 of the couple, and your not really that far away, we have to get a meet going in a few ( like half a year ) months. i really wonna meet kristen too.
                  we'll meet up soon
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
                    You don't wanna meet me loser? :'( I'm hurt.

My girlfriend and I of 18 months are having a bit of trouble right now...I hope it works out.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                    1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                    1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that i'm not going to be in any long term, mid length, or even semi-mid length relationships right now. Girls at this age are just too whorish. Call me an *******, but i'd rather not get involved and just get the benifits [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X