X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude, I would have sold you my wife for $9K. :D

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

I guess I'll be my first one to say that you blew your "Get out of jail free" card. Now if you f*ck up you're gonna lose half your stuff :D

J/K, Congrats man [img]smile.gif[/img]
      <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
        Dude, you spent 9k on a ring! ... my wife would probably kick my *ss even if I did.
        [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] mine (fiancee) would too

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

or at least spread it out over multiple pieces of jewlrey ;)
          2001 Mistsubishi Eclipse GT<br />200 hp V6... sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Loochy88:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
            Dude, you spent 9k on a ring! ... my wife would probably kick my *ss even if I did.
            [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] mine (fiancee) would too </font>[/QUOTE]She can kick my *ss anytime [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird:
              Dude, I would have sold you my wife for $9K. :D
              [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

thanks a lot guys..it really feels good to have my life back [img]smile.gif[/img]
              <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

your another one of the couple members i really wonna meet, gabe( xx315xx) came all the way from NY to meet me ( still not sure why he did that for me ) so i met 1 of the couple, and your not really that far away, we have to get a meet going in a few ( like half a year ) months. i really wonna meet kristen too.
                1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
                  your another one of the couple members i really wonna meet, gabe( xx315xx) came all the way from NY to meet me ( still not sure why he did that for me ) so i met 1 of the couple, and your not really that far away, we have to get a meet going in a few ( like half a year ) months. i really wonna meet kristen too.
                  we'll meet up soon
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by loser:
                    You don't wanna meet me loser? :'( I'm hurt.

My girlfriend and I of 18 months are having a bit of trouble right now...I hope it works out.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                    1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                    1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that i'm not going to be in any long term, mid length, or even semi-mid length relationships right now. Girls at this age are just too whorish. Call me an *******, but i'd rather not get involved and just get the benifits [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                        New Owner!
                        by LETZRIDE
                        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                        1 day ago
                      • ssms5411
                        Little work today
                        by ssms5411
                        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                        2 weeks ago
                      • LETZRIDE
                        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X