No announcement yet.

kids having kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister got knocked up at 22. Now she's on WIC and food stamps. I think she's trying to catch up with her friend that now has 5 kids with 3 different men. She's getting WIC, food stamps, welfare, alimony, and child support.
    ~Derrick <a href=\"http://www.appstate.edu/~do54457/\" target=\"_blank\"><i>My Webpage</i></a><br /><b>\'96 3.8L V6 M5 Firebird Y87</b> | <b>162.8 RWHP</b> / <b>196.7 RWTQ</b> <br /><b>•</b> SLP CAI <b>•</b> <a href=\"http://tech.firebirdv6.com/y87.html\" target=\"_blank\"><b>Y87</b> Package</a> - 3.23s <b>•</b> 180º thermo w/ fan switch <b>•</b> TB spacer from DEE<br />1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo 4x4

Comment

man, where were these chicks when i was 14!?

jk bad joke [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] i slap myself for those who were offended. i think i was the opposite of these kids cuz i was more afraid of my parents. i was an angel at home otherwise theyd wack me over the head.

yes its sad to say that some parents, excuse me but, just dont give a damn.

there was a comedian that once sed:(not exact)
      im making my own planet, i call it planet charlie. u all can be citizens after i read this proclomation, "we the people of planet charlie hold these truths to be self evident, i borrowed that from another document. 1, if your kid is acting like a jackass in public and u refuse to hit them, weee can hit them. 2, if u own a giant 50 grand luxry suv and park in a compact spot, screw u $100,000 fine. if like me u own a primer pinto and park in a handicapped spot police will leave pizza hut coupons and 100 dollars..."
      -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

http://www.planetcharlie.com/video/

here it is, man i really screwed it up lol

i think im most offended by people taking advantage of a program trying to help people, and my uncle is one so dont yell at me
        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Originally posted by SirShaun:
          Damn rap music....
          Why would it be rap musics fault? I'm gonna have to quote Wayne's World here, "Well I 'spose its society's fault really."

Besides, when I look back some years, I can remember one kid that went through puberty when he was like 11, how many kids nowadays are done with it before there 13? Its insane....

Also, there was a bill here in Missouri, trying to become a law, that would of "only allowed the teaching of abstinence in school progams". I mean, sure its a good thing, but its not the only thing. Kids need to know, they're gonna do it, they NEED to know how to do it the safest way possible.
          Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SirShaun:
            Damn rap music....
            Why would it be rap musics fault? </font>[/QUOTE]its not specifically rap music, though it contributes. Its the suggestive media that kids are exposed to without any reinforcement from the parents that they are consequences to their actions.
            I am not in favor of government regulated censorship in any way shape or form of the media. The parents should be doing that, but they are not. I thnk that parents should step in and play a more vital role in the grooming of the kids developement..... without fear of the government.
            \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

2 kids at the age of 14 huh or did the first girl get an abortion? Thats nuckin futs...dumb f'n kids.
              00 GTP<br />98 Camaro v6<br />See, told ya I\'d be rockin another 4th gen :D<br />V6 & V8 tuning available at <a href=\"http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/\" target=\"_blank\">http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor:
                If he's old enough to knock up a girl, he's old enough to be a daddy.
                I suppose this is true, but its sad. Good thing God made a covenant to mankind to never cover the earth with water again eh Thor? Because we are raising generations that are as bad if not worse than that generation. :( If God were to pull another Sodom and Gomorrah i think the whole world would be totally screwed because they aren't just in certain towns they're everywhere :(
                White 1992 3.1L V6 firebird<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/ssj_trunks\" target=\"_blank\">Here she is</a><br />----------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
                  Damn rap music....
                  Why would it be rap musics fault? I'm gonna have to quote Wayne's World here, "Well I 'spose its society's fault really."

Besides, when I look back some years, I can remember one kid that went through puberty when he was like 11, how many kids nowadays are done with it before there 13? Its insane....

Also, there was a bill here in Missouri, trying to become a law, that would of "only allowed the teaching of abstinence in school progams". I mean, sure its a good thing, but its not the only thing. Kids need to know, they're gonna do it, they NEED to know how to do it the safest way possible.
                  </font>[/QUOTE]I was just playing. Didnt really mean it.
                  My dad's friend once told me.. "We didnt have birth control like u kids had, like Pulling it out".

I think bad parenting is the cause of this ****. A 14 year old boy shouldnt be alone with a girl long enough to be able to do this ****. At 14 id ask my mom to drop me off at a party and right away she was asking for number to parents. If i told her it was unsupervised or couldnt provide # my *** wasnt going. Even at 17 my mom asks questions. But now if its not supervised she just reminds me a million times to not drink and drive. Ive earned this responsobility over time and my parents trust me.I think if parents payed attention to what there kids were doing and stayed active in there life this **** wouldnt be happening.
                  1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

My dad's friend once told me.. "We didnt have birth control like u kids had, like Pulling it out".

[/QB]
                    i think thats actually from the movie "Dirty Work"...or at least its in that movie. but either way, its still funny.
                    1993 Olds Cutlass Ciera(The White Devil)3.3L V6 (gone)<br />New Car:2002 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 (The White Bull)

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fbody3400:
                      Damn rap music....

</font>[/QUOTE]I was just playing. Didnt really mean it.

I think bad parenting is the cause of this ****. A 14 year old boy shouldnt be alone with a girl long enough to be able to do this ****. At 14 id ask my mom to drop me off at a party and right away she was asking for number to parents. If i told her it was unsupervised or couldnt provide # my *** wasnt going. Even at 17 my mom asks questions. But now if its not supervised she just reminds me a million times to not drink and drive. Ive earned this responsobility over time and my parents trust me.I think if parents payed attention to what there kids were doing and stayed active in there life this **** wouldnt be happening.
                      </font>[/QUOTE]Dube, don't retract on what you've just said. You have a strong point.

I've seen excellent Parents with good parenting skills and such and still the kids are terrible. Authoritative Parents can be manipulated and lied too as well.

The way things are going now it has gotten worst. Parents vs. Media vs. Peers

If that child doesn't have a good state of mind, chances are the Parents would loose.

And Trunks, I totally agree with you brother.

I highly recommend that everybody read what this young 21 year old wrote. He's right on mark.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1423706/posts

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

What ever happened to Condoms or birth control? This is nuts, They really don't know what they are getting into. I am 18 my Fiancee is 19, we are getting married in jan. 06 and have no intentions of having kids, I want a house and my bike first. They just don't know whats coming to them.
                        2005 Cavalier LS Sport M5<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/firefighter8615</a>

Comment

Its very sad. Most young people have this attitude, "it won't happen to me." and well it does. I'm not surprised anymore. Even if you have great parents, what you see at school, in movies, in video games is violence and sex. If you see it all the time, it must be ok. The real problem is that there is no more shame in young kids getting knocked up. Problem is most people don't think about what could happen until after it has happened. People don't think, especially young kids. Thats why their kids and when they try to act like adults, they get into a big mess. But since there kids, mommy and daddy will help them out so they don't learn anything.
                          69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X