kids having kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kids having kids

i just found out that my friends little brother got a girl knocked up. he is only 14 years old. and my friend told me that he also admited to his parents that this isn't the first time, that he got another girl knocked up a year and a half ago when he was 12 and a half. how messed up is this? babys rasing babys!
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Quoted from a prior post of mine, "it's a screwed up world!". Most parents these days really don't care about it too. They figure that if they ignore it, it will just go away.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm going to hold back my comments because I have simply visited this topic so many times.

*shakes head sadly*

Comment

he is from a great family. white upper class people. nice house, cars, always talk about family values,church as a family, the family always tells each other how they love each othe,and he always kind hearted. that is why it's go weird! i guess kids will be kids. i do think that people are having sex to yound these days!
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

the family can be great, wonderful, rich, happy, loving.... whatever. It doesnt matter the social strate that your talking about, its the fact that kids are not held responsible for any of their actions...... parents just dont discipline them anymore. My mother runs a day care and comes home telling stories about how she gets them to behave all day long, but as soon as parents show up to pick them up, they run wild knowing that they can get away with anything. And it starts at an early age. You see 2 year olds bossing their parents around and getting anything that they want. Why would we expect that once they reach 12, 13, 14 years old they would take any more responsibility?

Hell, Im 25 and I'm still not ready for kids.
          \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

hehe well he was always very good. all the kids in that family are disciplined. just his bad move
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Someone needs to put a cork in his pee pee. :eek:
              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by ellik:
                the family can be great, wonderful, rich, happy, loving.... whatever. It doesnt matter the social strate that your talking about, its the fact that kids are not held responsible for any of their actions...... parents just dont discipline them anymore. My mother runs a day care and comes home telling stories about how she gets them to behave all day long, but as soon as parents show up to pick them up, they run wild knowing that they can get away with anything. And it starts at an early age. You see 2 year olds bossing their parents around and getting anything that they want. Why would we expect that once they reach 12, 13, 14 years old they would take any more responsibility?

Hell, Im 25 and I'm still not ready for kids.
                I am a teacher and I see it too. And when a kid misbehaves at school I will call home and mom will act like her kid could not have done anything wrong. Kids act completely different at school than at home. Too many parents are busy living their own lives these days. It is obvious they don't care about their kids when they plan vacations in the middle of the school year, so the kid misses over a week a school. The kids grades drop and mommy can't understand why.

I have SEVERAL students that have kids. One of them was pregnant with hers in 7th grade. All of them kept the baby and are struggling to finish high school now. In the poverty striken area (part of my school system) girls will pay a guy to get them pregnant so they can get more welfare money from the government. It is disgusting.

I could warn most of the parents about what their kids are doing outside of school, but they wouldn't listen. Almost every kid that has shown up at school pregnant has been no suprise to me.
                2002 Camaro Y87<br />1967 VW Beetle

Comment

If he's old enough to knock up a girl, he's old enough to be a daddy.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

i agree with you all. this subject really pisses me off
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Damn rap music....Im 17 il be a senior next year. Over the years you notice more and more girls dissapearing. Some of them stay and show, others dissapear from school. It sucks. I know a girl right now shes probably 15 or 16 and shes pregnant. I agree its bad.
                      1994 Arctic White Camaro T-Tops(all options except leather)<br />80 Series Flowmaster Muffler<br />Ebay Cold Air Intake<br />Earthquake in the back known as a Kicker Solo Baric 15 L7<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/sirshaun</a>

Comment

Originally posted by kristen:
                        me too x1000000000000000, sad because Im about to turn 19 and I just started having sex
                        \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

Originally posted by kristen:
                          Sorry, I don't mean to be sarcastic.

I hope they don't consider abortion. My wife and I have been trying to have kids. We are willing to adopt and be good parents to that baby. I'm dead serious too.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

they are planing on having it. not sure how they are going to suport it
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

They aren't... we are.
                              2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                              1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                              2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                              2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                              2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X