First time on I-4!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are/were camaro cops too!
    97 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />Red<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow full 3\" catback<br />Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat<br />Gotta love it.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1</a>

Comment

they have camaro cops here in Iowa,but painted black and white :D

Comment

we have camaro cops here, local towns and state

I was only playing around this one time;
        I hear that way too much

[ September 11, 2005, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: BLLDOGG ]
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

No really, because I baby my car all the time. This was the first time I opened her up since I got her February 5th, 2005. I will only go to the track a couple of times for fun so I don't hurt the car. Even my parents sometimes say I drive to slow!
          2002 Z28 A4
          SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

Theres a Z06 cop around here...
            Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

we have camaro cops but they are obvioulsy state troopers... its the ones the undercover ones that get you.
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Come to tampa and drive 100+ down the death stretch (the junction of 275 and I-4 till I-75/I-4).

We had 5 deaths in 2 weeks along that stretch because of people being retarded.

If you want to play like that, do it on some other road...I-4 seems to be cursed with horrible accidents. Be careful on I-4.
                -1999 Camaro Coupe 3800 Series II V6 A4 - SOLD<br />-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP coupe

Comment

I'm sure a 93 LT1 has better pulling power from 60 - 110 but whatever...just be careful
                  2004 Dodge SRT-4<br />Turbo Swapped!<br />11.85 @ 122.8<br />Retired: 1999 Camaro Y87<br />15.21 @ 89

Comment

I'm also sure the LT1 has better pulling power past 110, you know, since it can actually go above it ;)
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                      we have camaro cops but they are obvioulsy state troopers... its the ones the undercover ones that get you.
                      Pinellas County has unmarked an camaro, ford ranger, and dodge dakota.
                      <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

Originally posted by 99camaro99:
                        I'm sure a 93 LT1 has better pulling power from 60 - 110 but whatever...just be careful
                        Not my friends car, he owned it for three years and never did a tune up, only one oil change, and he always beat on that poor car w/ a little over 170,000 miles on it. It could not even burn out! He even got in three or four minor accidents with it, but cleaned it up and sold it for $2000! Defiantly way too much money for that car. That was one poor LT1 my car could SMOKE, even now he says that.
                        2002 Z28 A4
                        SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X