Wireless internet help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** *** 56k for me
    ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Dojo2000:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Christian:
      Here is some additional information from a similar topic. Most of the time theives can give you the best advice on how to keep something "safe". Hope it helps man.

Thread on Secure Networks

-Scott
      That would be my thread.
      It's at the top of my previous post also. I'm not a theif - it's like watching someones TV as they had it sitting in the middle of their front lawn :D
      </font>[/QUOTE]My bad Dojo2Grand, wasn't calling you a theif man, and I was posting that from work and got busy in the middle of it. It should have been post number three, but I took 4fuggineva to get it through, my bad.
      -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X