I got a ticket today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a ticket today...

But I deserved it. 44 in a 30. $150 ticket. Oh well, I hate people who want to go 5 under the speed limit.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

The secret to speeding is don't get caught. Muhahaha [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
      The secret to speeding is don't get caught. Muhahaha [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
      thats something hawgs would say [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by kamarozrule:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ReodDai:
        thats something hawgs would say [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]So I'll be the skinny hawgs, they call me Mr. Piggy [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

i'm amazed... a post about somebody getting pulled over/a ticket and they aren't *****ing about it! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
          1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

thats what i was thinking
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
              i'm amazed... a post about somebody getting pulled over/a ticket and they aren't *****ing about it! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
              Its most likely a direct result from all the bashing of people who whine about tickets lately lol.

Comment

14 over and a $150 ticket..wow, when I got pulled over i was 53 in a 35 n I only paid 18 bucks plus court cost which was like 60 some i think..court cost are where they get ya.oo and I had my license suspended for 18 days, felt sorry for my rents, having to drive me to work n back haha. I did deserve it and he let me off a lil, I was just enetering a 25 zone and he gave me the 35, but a warning would have been nice too [img]smile.gif[/img] . But most cops in my town are really cool, there are always the couple who think they have to give you a hard time.
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615442\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615442</a> <br />_ _ _ ______________________ _ _ _ <br />AIM-Samg5505

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  5 days ago
                • ssms5411
                  Little work today
                  by ssms5411
                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                  3 weeks ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X