I got a ticket today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a ticket today...

But I deserved it. 44 in a 30. $150 ticket. Oh well, I hate people who want to go 5 under the speed limit.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

The secret to speeding is don't get caught. Muhahaha [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

Originally posted by ReodDai:
      The secret to speeding is don't get caught. Muhahaha [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
      thats something hawgs would say [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      \"Well, we don\'t care how bad-*** some dude\'s N/A Honda S2000 motor is; if you go up against 900+ pushrod ponies and 750 pounds of earth-shaking torque with a wrong-wheel-drive econobox, you\'re gonna get a fast and furious old-school ***-whipping.\"

Comment

Originally posted by kamarozrule:
        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ReodDai:
        thats something hawgs would say [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]So I'll be the skinny hawgs, they call me Mr. Piggy [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

i'm amazed... a post about somebody getting pulled over/a ticket and they aren't *****ing about it! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
          1996 Pontiac <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a> <br />Black, 3.8L A4

Comment

thats what i was thinking
            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by j_downey50:
              i'm amazed... a post about somebody getting pulled over/a ticket and they aren't *****ing about it! [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]
              Its most likely a direct result from all the bashing of people who whine about tickets lately lol.

Comment

14 over and a $150 ticket..wow, when I got pulled over i was 53 in a 35 n I only paid 18 bucks plus court cost which was like 60 some i think..court cost are where they get ya.oo and I had my license suspended for 18 days, felt sorry for my rents, having to drive me to work n back haha. I did deserve it and he let me off a lil, I was just enetering a 25 zone and he gave me the 35, but a warning would have been nice too [img]smile.gif[/img] . But most cops in my town are really cool, there are always the couple who think they have to give you a hard time.
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615442\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615442</a> <br />_ _ _ ______________________ _ _ _ <br />AIM-Samg5505

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X