Confession to make: I'm a cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domestic Violence:
    people confuse me for not being a cop all the time. otherwise i wouldn't be writing so many dumbazz people tickets.

some lady was speeding so i got in behind her to get her to slow down. she brake checked me!
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

I actually did something equally as stupid several years ago. I was groggy from little sleep and waking up and rushing to work, and we had some servers down, and I had multiple voice mails with people yelling at me to get into the office.

Well, I was doing about 70 in a 55 on the way to work which is a basically deserted 4 lane road. I saw a blue SUV turn into the turning lane up ahead (I was in the left) and I just blew past him blissfully at 70. So suddenly he accelerates and he's right on my ***.

I'm sitting there saying to myself "What the hell is this guys problem? Get off my ***!" so I accelerated even more to get him off my ***, and at 80 MPH he slowed down enough so that I could actually see the light rack on top of the SUV (I couldn't see it while he was on my ***) and he pulled me over. :eek: :mad:

I rolled the window down and he came over and said ".... Are you alright? I was wondering why you didn't see me pull out or come up behind you."

Got a nice ticket out of that one, and felt like a complete moron to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Infernal:
      </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KBeezy:
      uhm - you know you COULD get arrested for impersonating a police officer right?
      Uhmm, I'm not impersonating a police officer, apparently other than by the strange ability I have to appear as one to random people I pass.

However,

If I am arrested, maybe I'll be arrested by my doppelganger, then I'll blackjack him in the back of the head and take his uniform and assume his identity. How ironic would that be, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? [img]smile.gif[/img]
      </font>[/QUOTE]uhm. lets see

They say "Hello Officer"
      And you reply to them playing the roll of the officer. Hows that not impersonating one?
      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Good God, you cannot be f'ing serious.

Comment

... i'm with you man
          CaLi<br />-=|Sinister Six|=-<br /><a href=\"http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=756425\" target=\"_blank\">1999 Chevy Camaro Pewter</a><br />Have you ever wanted to know what happens<br />to a 3.8l v6 when you are doing 90mph in <br />2nd gear at 6000 rpm? pics to come soon...

Comment

I agree. LEO's have an air of confidence about them which you do have. Only from what I remember from AIS, you have a similar air . . . but with you it's more like "eh, who cars (smile)" thing. And in a whilte camaro, heck yes I can see how people would make the mistake. [img]smile.gif[/img] (Deniable plausibility, “I didn’t hear him call me ‘officer’.”)

Side note: Pathogen's a midnight-blue cruiser, I swear. . . also explains why people won't race me from a light. ;) Apparently society as a whole doesn't know I turned over my badge. :D Now, couple that the way I drive (EVOC style), and you've got an unmarked blue firebird. :D
            OFFICIAL TROLL

Comment

uhm. Up here we've had people actually do that in Lansing Mich and the greater lansing area -- and cops dont take that as a joke up here. They had a dude who owned a former cop car - still had the spot light on it - drove around and people called him officer and talked to him as though he were a cop. Got his *** thrown in jail. Never tried to pull people over or anything... Just "played" it off like he was a cop.
              Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

:rolleyes:

Dude, get a clue. It is not illegal for people to think you area police officer. Read the laws before you start making assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                  uhm. Up here we've had people actually do that in Lansing Mich and the greater lansing area -- and cops dont take that as a joke up here. They had a dude who owned a former cop car - still had the spot light on it - drove around and people called him officer and talked to him as though he were a cop. Got his *** thrown in jail. Never tried to pull people over or anything... Just "played" it off like he was a cop.
                  Apparently you're having trouble with reading comprehension. I'm not driving around in a cop car pretending to be a cop. I'm driving around in a 1998 Z28 minding my own business and people are addressing me as a cop. I never once said I was a police officer.

Anyway, Uhmmm, stop trying to turn my thread into a big argument.

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
                    Youre saying some of the stupidest things Ive heard all week.

Comment

Infernal does kind of look like a state trooper though. He has the sunglasses and the aura--what they call a "command presence". When he speaks, he speaks with AUTHORITY!

"Lieutenant, I'll secure this area while you take the rest of the squad ahead. We have to secure the crash site before any more citizens get abducted and probed. Sarge--get me Washington on the line. You--contact Area 51."

Comment

Crap, another one escaped - quick! someone call Mulder and Scully!
                        OFFICIAL TROLL

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X