Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camaro_speedemon:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by HokieBird:
    After that it's pretty much counting the days till your car insurance break at 25.
    My insurance dropped when I turned 21. Now that I'm married it dropped greatly :D </font>[/QUOTE]i hear that. getting married drops that insurance quite a bit. my insurance is like 90 bucks now. :D

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

happy birthday
      the army huh. if you do go army read the whole contract i am glad i did hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by v6man:
        happy birthday
        lol thanks, yeah i think ill do that now
        Dustin<br />94 3.4L camaro

Comment

Homecoming was on my 18th bithday this past September. I took some girl I thought I liked but turned out she was a Bithc. My 18th sucked but o well can't win em all
          Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

lol im sorry to hear that i have to agree with what you say cant win em all

Comment

Originally posted by Zora's Camaro:
              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v6man:
              happy birthday
              lol thanks, yeah i think ill do that now </font>[/QUOTE]what knid of job you lookin to try and get if you do join

Comment

im going infantry. Are you in the army? cause it says your from iraq... so i figured you were in

Comment

Yes i am in the army and i am a humve mechanic and pretty much anything else that has wheel no matter how big.

I am in a tank unit. 3rd infantry division

Comment

nice, how long have you been in?

Comment

Going on 8 years in dec. Enlisted when i was 20 and been in since. I started out in the national guard as a stinger opertor and decided to go active and changed my job to a mechanic. It is fun and i have no regrets, ben around and seen thing i would never get to see if i didnt join.

Although korea was the funnest place i been so far.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                        Hello everyone!
                        by Andy H
                        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                        3 weeks ago
                      • 3.4 slow to go
                        hey there strangers!
                        by 3.4 slow to go
                        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                        4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X