18 tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanbibber:
    you only have one more big birthday to look forward to now. after 21 you just wait till your like 40 so you can have that sweet midlife crisis.

i cant wait to have my midlife crisis. you know get a old 2nd gen Red Trans am that backfires,where a bandana,call myself "the tank" and go steaking through the gymnasium.
    Well dang. I haven't done any of that. I guess I'll start working on it tomorrow.

Just call me The Tank. :D
    I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
    CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
    FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
      you know what im going to do on my 21 birthday? im going to go to work, come home to dinner, watch some tv and go to bed.
      It is what you make of it.
      <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

register for that selective service thing.
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vanbibber:
          you only have one more big birthday to look forward to now. after 21 you just wait till your like 40 so you can have that sweet midlife crisis.

i cant wait to have my midlife crisis. you know get a old 2nd gen Red Trans am that backfires,where a bandana,call myself "the tank" and go steaking through the gymnasium.
          Well dang. I haven't done any of that. I guess I'll start working on it tomorrow.

</font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Everglades W68:
            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by vanbibber:

</font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            </font>[/QUOTE]lol i thought it was through the quad into the gymnasium... haha just fvckin around... happy bday to ya though dude... mine was wed. and it was aight... pretty much just hit a few clubs and hit up the free shots... haha good times...
            disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

I spent my 18th bday in Paris on a school trip.

Actually, it pretty much sucked ***, because we left to come back to the states. Woke up at 6 am, left paris around noon, flew into philly for a 6 hour layover to fly back to tampa.

The cool part was, my 18th bday for me was actually 30 hours LOL.
              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

18 and life to go....that's a tune there jr. might be a little to young to know it though..lol
                98 bird Y87 SLP cai Msd Super Conducters Msd coils Splitfire Triple Platinums big bad Corvette servo

Comment

Happy Birthday. Now stop slackin and get a job ya bum.

Do people still get free mach 3 razors on their 18th birthday? I know it was the highlight of mine. 18 feels nice because it's a landmark. 20 sucks because you realize you are no longer a teenager. Your 21st sucks if your friends beat you down like they should. Other people's 21st rock as long as you don't have to take care of them. After that it's pretty much counting the days till your car insurance break at 25.

Comment

happy b day!
                    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

turning 18 is boring
                      you know what im going to do on my 21 birthday? im going to go to work, come home to dinner, watch some tv and go to bed.
                      It must suck to be you.
                      -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird:
                        Happy Birthday. Now stop slackin and get a job ya bum.

Do people still get free mach 3 razors on their 18th birthday? I know it was the highlight of mine. 18 feels nice because it's a landmark. 20 sucks because you realize you are no longer a teenager. Your 21st sucks if your friends beat you down like they should. Other people's 21st rock as long as you don't have to take care of them. After that it's pretty much counting the days till your car insurance break at 25.
                        yeah i just got beat down from all my friends at school im so big i look like ive been working out a few years
                        Dustin<br />94 3.4L camaro

Comment

Do people still get free mach 3 razors on their 18th birthday?
                          LOL, I did. Customer 4 life! That was kinda cool. Also got a phone call like the next day for a credit card offer. That may have been a mistake. :D
                          97 Camaro 3.8 M5<br />Red<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Magnaflow full 3\" catback<br />Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat<br />Gotta love it.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/849743/1</a>

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
                            </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
                            turning 18 is boring
                            It must suck to be you.
                            </font>[/QUOTE]i have a great life :D but if you think wasting my money on nasty snatch or giving my life away to a fluid just to celebrate a day that i could be spending with my fiancee, friends and family, then ok
                            2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by HokieBird:
                              After that it's pretty much counting the days till your car insurance break at 25.
                              My insurance dropped when I turned 21. Now that I'm married it dropped greatly :D
                              <a href=\"http://pics.projectpredator.com/thumbnails.php?album=16\" target=\"_blank\">2003 Zinc Yellow Mustang GT</a> 1 of 701<br />ET : TBD<br />But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun! Yeah, and his shenanigans are cruel and tragic. Which... makes t

Comment

18 means its time to start being responsible.. think twice before breaking the law..

thats all i gotta say
                                96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X