Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
    Hawgs, you’re an *******… keep it up ;)
    Thanks for the compliment... and you can bet your *** I will.

Take care man. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If been on this site since shortly after its beginning and watched to go from practically nothing to a very good site; however I feel like its beginning to go downhill.
      This happens like the tides... during summer our younger/more annoying members post whore like crazy and it drives the more serious members nuts. Then once school starts up again in the fall things return to normal. Every summer gets progressively worse as we have more and more members thus more and more young/annoying ones. It happens. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think Stefan sees it to which is why he is getting more and more easily aggravated (just a hunch). Troll’s are running rampant
      Unfortunately, in my line of work (school supply distribution) we are busiest in the summer... so I barely have time to post. That time that I do have I'm busy locking down threads from said kids on summer break. Urgh. Oh well, part of the job.

members who have moved on to V8’s are bashing on members who own V6’s
      This never happened 1-3 years ago but it seems to be happening a lot now and it is disappointing. I think its because the F-Body is dead and as the F-Bodies out there age their value decreases. Two years ago it was a big deal to get a V8, today they are much cheaper and so younger/more immature members can afford them--the types of people who would turn around and forget their humble beginnings with a V6. (Just a theory of mine...)

Stefan and Teal, take this anyway you like, but if I were you, I would lock down the lounge and kill story sections for a few months.
      I think things will be fine once school starts. A month from today we'll see our server load decrease dramatically--we're talking on the margin of 30%.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />It's just a website. I feel these "goodbye" posts are pretty lame.
      sorry, after 3 years I have come to feel like this is a community of mostly friends, and I dont like leaving friends w/o an explanation and goodbye</font>[/QUOTE]I agree with 95fbirdkid. Hell, if not for ProjectVirus.com, FirebirdV6.com, and Coastal V6 F-Body I would never have met my fiancee Jennifer. My best man (Teal) and several other members here that are AIS veterans are coming to our wedding. This site--rather, the people of this site--have had a profound impact on my life. To some of us this is a lot more than just a message board.

95fbirdkid--good luck in your adventures with your Corvette. That's a beast of a car. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I think everyone on here knows who the people are who contribute, and who the trolls are.

Sad to see you go, but you make great points.
        Good luck with that vette.

Comment

Im sad to see you go. I consider alot of you friends and 95fbirdkid, you are one of them. too bad im one of the whores you guys dislike. cya around
          2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Originally posted by BLLDOGG:
            too bad im one of the whores you guys dislike
            :( somewhere far far away I hear a small violin playing for you....

And 95fbirdkid, I guess we got off to a rough start.. you thinking Italy was in Russia or something, but too bad youre leaving so soon after I join!! Bon Voyage!
            ;)

Comment

Take care, don't be a stranger... don't forget your password either. Of course, you could pull a Nate and register a new name 95fbirdkid [Gone].
              www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Best wishes to you, 95fbirdkid!

It is far too easy to get caught up in lounge drama on a site you love for the tech. information. I think that happens to many of us sooner or later. A possible solution is to frequent a separate board for your lounge fix, instead of finding yourself on the oppposite side of a heated political debate with members whose car knowledge you really appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSquirts:
                  Take care, don't be a stranger... don't forget your password either. Of course, you could pull a Nate and register a new name 95fbirdkid [Gone].
                  who, me?
                  The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

See ya dude, even though im relatively new and no one knows me...Im one of the new, young 'annoying' ones, so ill try hard not to be annoying or ignorant. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
                    2000 Navy Blue T-top Camaro A4<br />TSP Rumbler <br />Carsound Hi-flo Cat<br />!MAF screen<br />Whisper lid<br />HPP3

Comment

you'll be back.. i mean.. it isn't really final if you say you'll check back from time to time
                      ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X