No announcement yet.

Long time fellas, and ladies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice , those are some big cams, I just had a ST2 turbo cam installed 212/212 113ls and double roller timing chain installed. Motor is fully built now.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post

Nice! I put a 212/218 Texas speed cam in my 08 truck and did the DOD delete for less than a grand, not counting HP Tuners since I have used it on multiple different builds.

I put a 228/230 .585 112LSA cam in the Yukon, all in for like $365 total. Jegs cam, Howard springs, and LS6 timing chain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VPPtAd7dL0
      Nice! How much power does the Yukon make? I was looking at something similar to the MS3 to put in

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post

Nice! How much power does the Yukon make? I was looking at something similar to the MS3 to put in
        No clue. Cam makes tons of power up top. I make the 1-2 shift at 6600, and the 2-3 shift at 6400. I finally got it out turbo'd this week and only 3 days worth of tuning spun a rod bearing. So another junk yard 5.3 will be going in after the new year.

That MS3 has a BOAT load of duration. Is your car a manual? If not what converter do you have or are you planning to do one with the cam?
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I have a yank S3600 stall in my car along with a ford 8.8 rear end to hold it down

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
            I have a yank S3600 stall in my car along with a ford 8.8 rear end to hold it down
            Nice, so you're cam ready! Sounds like it's time to start up, cash in, sell out, and bro down! lol

Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              3 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X