Camaro is gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Camaro is gone...

Hahaha not so bad since I got home! I like the GTP but it is by no means the camaro. But, it's fwd, has traction control, and can be daily driven. The camaro will make a triumphant return with more power and better parts.

Comment

Haha, bad torque steer. Good deal, glad your not giving up on it.
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

Got that right... It downshifts, and I need both hands.

Comment

Do you have current pics of your camaro? Like to see that damage.

Comment

It looked a ton worse than I feel it was. But, it wouldn't have been the same. The biggest thing was the radiator support, and how it felt when it was running.

And got the environmentally friendly fuel in the GTP last night. Needs some fine tuning, but runs like a dream on it.
            Attached Files

Comment

Pics not working, Does the GTP have a aftermarket stall in it? I really want to see what it runs at the track compared to the Camaro.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I'll try again from home. And no, stock stall but easily launches at 2500-3k. Have some 26x10.50 slicks too. It hooks up and rolls out hard, but doesn't have the top end the camaro did. This one falls on it's face around 80. And the camaro pulled hard as fast as I dared to go.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X