New owner of 1993 Firebird 3.4L in South Western Pa. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New owner of 1993 Firebird 3.4L in South Western Pa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
    where are you located at?

im a few miles out of pittsburgh
    We are in Economy Boro, near Cranberry Twp.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Re: New owner of 1993 Firebird 3.4L in South Western Pa.

Originally posted by larry0071 View Post
      We are in Economy Boro, near Cranberry Twp.

ah, thats not too far away from me, i live in the north hills not too far away from cranberry

Comment

There is a local Camaro club called PACE if you like club events. It's Pennsylvania Area Camaro Enthusiasts. They have a web and a fb page. I'm a member with my Transformers 3 edition car. I assume you also hit the Starlite car cruise at the church once in a while?

Comment

god seeing a green 3.4 bird makes me sad. i wish id have kept mine but i needed more power.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

My son has decided to use his Firebird as a battering ram on something?

Comment

Nice little fender bender.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Oh noooo! :(

Comment

Ouch!
                  In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                  2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

My son has decided to use his Firebird as a battering ram on something?
                    Whatever it was, it was yellow?

Comment

There is a local Camaro club called PACE if you like club events. It's Pennsylvania Area Camaro Enthusiasts. They have a web and a fb page. I'm a member with my Transformers 3 edition car. I assume you also hit the Starlite car cruise at the church once in a while?

didnt know about the club, ill have to check it out, and i go to the car show a few times a year, i'm more into the muscle cars, so i like going to car shows with older cars, but it seems that half of the cars up at the starlite show are people with bone stock cars, like a 1998 honda civic

Comment

Wow! I, uh... I can't really figure what would cause that kind of damage How'd he manage to do that?

Anyway, come to the Camaro Nationals instead! It's held every year on the same weekend as the GM Nationals, only a 2 hours south of Carlisle in Frederick, Maryland.

http://www.camaronationals.org/

I've been going to the GM Nationals the last couple years but everyone in the local Camaro and Firebird club (which I finally just joined) says the Camaro Nationals are where it's at! I can't wait to go this year! It's only a couple weeks away! :excited:

Here's their flyer: http://www.camaronationals.org/camar...13%20flyer.pdf

I hear that firebirds make a pretty big showing there every year as well. And if you're wondering why the GM Nationals and the Camaro Nationals are so close to each other geographically and yet held on the same weekend... well, the story I'm told is that around 15 years ago there was a big divide between the Camaro community and the event organizers at Carlisle in regards to money what money from the event went to charity. Something like that. To be honest I'm a bit ashamed I've been going to the GM Nationals these past few years when the Camaro Nationals were practically right next door to me and I managed to never hear about it! I guess I'm just really oblivious! :cry:

I don't want to discredit Carlisle, though! I love going there every year for at least a few of their shows. The "car corrals" (held twice a year, at their opening Spring show and the closing Fall show) are AWESOME. If there was ever such a thing as "cars as far as the eye can see", it would be at a Carlisle car corral. Basically you drive your car in, park it with a "for sale" sign in the window and wait for your phone to ring. If you have a car to sell and you want to do it in a weekend, that'd be where you'd do it. They also have an auction you can enter your car into if you so choose, but you don't have to.

Here's a pic from carsatcarlisle.com of just the vendors at the spring/fall shows (officially titled "Spring/Fall Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral"):

The car corral itself takes up at least as much space as the swap meet pictured (and is just out of frame to the upper right). And that pic only shows about 70% of the vendors. However, like I said, the car corrals are only held in the Spring and Fall shows.
                        Last edited by Heywood; 06-11-2013, 05:59 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X