Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ammo shortage

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
    This all the way. And Im still trying to understand why any one person needs thousands of rounds stockpiled.
    I'm not by any means one of those people, but I have thought "What if the "crazies" are all right, and the SHTF and society fails, then what?"

I suppose then they won't seem so crazy. :p

Comment

speaking of ammo, got me some more today (9m, 22LR & .223), along w/the mighty mighty AR.

see attached for my 2nd Amendment friends
      Attached Files
      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
      94 comero 3.4

Comment

This all the way. And Im still trying to understand why any one person needs thousands of rounds stockpiled.
        I know people who shoot a lot and easily go through thousands of rounds every year. It is like asking why does that guy need so many car parts? Because he uses them! Even amateur competitive shooters go through thousands a year. Professional shooters go through tens of thousands.

Also it is only a matter of time before this country goes into a super financial meltdown and people start looting. Its smart to protect your family.

Comment

Wow you are out of the loop... its been like this for awhile...

Luckily I bought a bulk deal before this all went to hell, and I got like 4k of .22LR

I have since bought a RIA 1911, and built a PSA AR-15. I have been building up ammo a little, kind of settled down some.

Honestly the walmart app ont he phone kicks ***, you can see what walmarts near by have what. If I am going to run an errand I will check if they have stuff and just decide to drive to that part of town and pick up some ammo. But most stores are almost always out of stock.

Comment

I know that a couple years ago I did some training and was told to bring 800 rounds of pistol ammo and 1,000 rounds of rifle ammo. I didn't bring much home at the end of the weekend. I repeated that I believe 5 times that summer, so I went through thousands of rounds of ammo in just a few months, likely 7,500 rounds or so. Buying in 50 round boxes is insane when your burning off ammo at that pace. You buy the 1,000 round cases from AmmoMan.com or similar and get the best deal you can.

Comment

I just picked up some 500 rds. of AK ammo still can't find cheap 9mm and .45 cal.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X