c7 corvete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c7 corvete

so what did you guys think about the new c7?

Re: c7 corvete

so i just finished watching the unavailing of the c7 , and they are calling it the modern sting ray.

some of the better things they said about it was

the new lt engine that has 450 hp and 450 torque

racing aerodynamic

lower and wider than the c6

99 pound lighter and 60 percent stiffer than the previous corvete

magnisium seats and 2 different choices in these seats

5 driver modes

it also looks to have a staggered stance also

and the tail lights look to be camaro inspired also

and it goes 0-60 in less than 4 seconds i believe is what they said, but just by the looks of the car just parked it looks mean.

Comment

i like it. cant wait to see what the zr1 will look like on this gens styling
      Attached Files

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. And a 7speed manual will be a sight to see.

Comment

i think it looks just mean lol. has those sharp lines just makes it look cool. i also loved it . hope fully the interior is way way better than the previous c6

Comment

http://blogs.hotrod.com/?p=44485&preview=true

heres a link to alot of pictures of the c7 including frame, wheels and interior

Comment

It'll take some time for the looks to grow on me... It just looks ok to me. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of the 5th gen Camaro looks either... Hopefully it performs as well as they say it will and puts Chevy up with the elite sports car manufactures (even though the c6 wasnt too shabby at the Nurburgring and Grand Am circuits).
              aka FreedStyle
              Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
              2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

I like the way it looks...Ive never really been a vette fan though

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I certainly wouldn't turn one down :P

Comment

I think it looks fantastic. The numbers they released (450 hp/tq and sub 4 second 0-60 times) are for the base model....

Can't wait to see Z06 and ZR1 - bravo, GM.

I'm going to head over and see it in person next week at the NAIAS, it's longer, wider and lower... interested to see that in person.
                    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Dont like the rear, there isnt a deck, it severely needs a deck.
                      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Rear looks like a camaro, interior looks like a 91-96 C4, Seats look like 5gen or G8 seats, Rear windows for a 2 seater? Other then that it looks good. I think it looks longer and not as wide as a C5/C6. C4's had a 7 speed tranny back in the day as well. It was a doug nash 4+3.
                        Jeff ..
                        1998 Firebird.. Built 3.8 with a 125 shot.. 370rwhp,415rwtq.. stock tune!! sold

2002 WS6 T/A.. Bolt ins..448rwhp
                        2009 G8 GT.. Vararam intake, GXP axleback
                        1998 Corvette.. Vararam intake, Ti axleback
                        http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6

Comment

Not a fan but it looks pretty good.
                          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 1998silverbird View Post
                            Rear looks like a camaro, interior looks like a 91-96 C4, Seats look like 5gen or G8 seats, Rear windows for a 2 seater? Other then that it looks good. I think it looks longer and not as wide as a C5/C6. C4's had a 7 speed tranny back in the day as well. It was a doug nash 4+3.
                            I think thats why i dislike it...the rear windows.
                            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

JMHO... but I'm very disappointed with the looks. It doesn't look that far off from the Viper.

I think GM lost it with the C6 when it looks so close to the Modena.

I still think the C2 and C5 are the best looking Vettes by far. ...sorry, that's just me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X