Hi, new member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi, new member.

welcome man , telling you now this is a great place to learn about or v6 birds and camaros , i joined about 5 months ago i believe , and i have learned a whole lot. good luck on that turbo build . looking forward to seeing the build.

Comment

Thanks Firebirdv6rage nice to meet you. I just got a new HD digital camera and I will most defenetly take pics and make a good build thread of my project.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
        I can almost guarantee now that half the population of Canada is a member of this site.
        ya, I told you I was kinda a big deal :D

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LostCause View Post
          What kind of tires are those? They look good. Welcome

Comment

Hi Mogobs30th, lol theres that many Canadians here?
            Most are Americans now. IE, my gf (sons mother) is Canadian. Shes goofy, says dumb things. Has a nice rear. Is a pale ghost.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Hi 2.8Bird, they are federal super steel 525s I believe, and the size is 245/50-16. They where on the low end of the price scale, they grip well but it doesnt take long to wear the out if you drive aggressively. they tend to wash out in turns on the front end if you drive agressively but they do in a progressive way, decent tires. They were all weather cracked so I burned them off. Heres a pic because I'm proud of it! not bad for a stock v6 firebird! showed up a v8 chevy half ton that made the other set of marks. lol.
              Last edited by LostCause; 01-07-2013, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
                Most are Americans now. IE, my gf (sons mother) is Canadian. Shes goofy, says dumb things. Has a nice rear. Is a pale ghost.
                ^^^^ This made me ROFL.
                Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

I thought I'd post some more pics, heres my car burried up to the roof in snow. The weight of the snow almost ripped the rear bumper cover off. The black thing in the snow is the passenger side of the roof.

Comment

Haha! That's an awesome picture, especially with the dog in there. I've never seen that much snow in my life. Which makes me question even more.. How the hell do we have so many Canadian members?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

The secret to surviving a Canadian winter is finding a goofy Canadian girl with a nice bum to cuddle up with you in the cold winter months. Lol. We dont always get that much snow, but it happens...

Comment

Thats some crazy snow.
                        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yea it took 3 hours to shovel the car out that time. Another snowbank is building up around my car right now, I was hoping we would have a mild winter but the snows up to the mirrors as I write this. I built a garage to keep the car in but I'm always working on something else (other peoples junk) in there so my car ends up staying out in the snow more often than I'd like.

Comment

here in texas in 09 i belive it snowed about 2 feet, i thought that was alot but, damn that bird was buried deep lol

Comment

wow...our snow is melting right now, it's supposed to be 9 degree's here on Friday... I might just wear shorts.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

The secret to surviving a Canadian winter is finding a goofy Canadian girl with a nice bum to cuddle up with you in the cold winter months. Lol. We dont always get that much snow, but it happens...
                                Im not sharing. Unless you buy her stuff and aleviate the cost on my end. Then you can have her on Wednesdays. Just clean her up afterwards.
                                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X