Hi, new member.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new member.

Hey, new member here. Just wanted to say hi! I'm 27, I do autobody repair work, I'm from Canada, my names Nathaniel, I chose the name LostCause because I cant tell you how many times people have told me "you should put a 6L out of a truck in your car and get rid of that boat anchor v6" so I'm out to proove them wrong heh heh.

I have a 99 Firebird V6 with a 5 speed, my plans are to fabricate a turbo kit for it over the next year or so. I'm taking the project on as a fun, learning experience. I have quite a bit of experience with metal fab, but this is my first time boosting a car so I should have lots and lots of questions for you in the not too far off future.

So its very nice to be a part of this forum and great to meet everyone, and I hope to contribute to the good of the community in any way I can. Have a nice day everyone!

Re: Hi, new member.

Welcome to the site.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Thanks! I read your cardomain page SSMS, very nicely done!

Comment

welcome.

search it up around here, you'll find just about every answer you'll need

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Canada eh...where abooots? There are a few Canadians on board here. Most of us aren't too far from each other

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Thank you, I'm from P.E.I. out in the east coast boonies. This is my car, needs work but its my baby, Its a 99 Firebird.
            I know people who moved to Toronto Letzride, they say its a great place.
            Last edited by LostCause; 01-07-2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

looks good. Toronto isn't too bad so long as you're not downtown. I've been out to PEI/NB/Nova Scotia awhile back, it's nice out there.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yeah I hear ya, most people like the laid back pace we have in the maritimes and PEI.

Comment

Welcome! My ex is Canadian if that counts for anything. But I'll be building my kit about the same time frame, hopefully by the end of summer.

Comment

Thanks Docta. All my ex's are Canadian too so we have something else in common besides taking on the same project haha. Itll be cool to do this at the same time!

My plan is to use a cast fwd exhaust manifold flipped for the driverside, then make a log manifold for the passenger side and a crossover pipe in front of the engine. The turbo I will probably mount in space the A/C takes up right now and the downpipe over the K also on the passenger side. I'm hoping to get the hot side fabrication done by late spring.

Comment

All my exes are Canadian as well.. haha

Good looking car. Welcome!
                      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Thanks! Lots of Canadians here!

Comment

Welcome! I think there are a decent amount of turbo'd members here that are still active to help you along the way. There are still a ton of old threads though that will probably answer any questions you have but, I'm sure most of us wouldn't mind helping regardless.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I can almost guarantee now that half the population of Canada is a member of this site.
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird
                            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Hows it goin Blizzard. Itll be nice to have the help when I get to the stage of tuning especially. I'm a little worried about it actually. I'm going to have to do the tuning myself because there are no chassis dynos or professional tuners here on PEI...that I know of??

Hi Mogobs30th, lol theres that many Canadians here?
                              Last edited by LostCause; 01-07-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X