Is this a good deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this a good deal?

I think its ok. Will it be your on;lly means of transportation or a project? If a project, I don't think its a bad deal. I'd look for signs of nitrous, and also, 4.10 + 6-speed + other mods....

I am sure the 10-bolt might be slightly stressed.

It needs work but nothing crazy, look into costs of a rebuild of a T56, you pull and replace. If its under $800 I think its a decent deal.

And the even with 3rd popping out, you can still drive and move the car, its not like a roller or anything, or a dead tranny that makes the car a pain to move.

Comment

Strictly a project, I have a daily, this is a want. He said he drives it by shifting from second to fourth, and since he has the 4.10s it isnt too bad. I am supposed to go check it out on sunday, maybe makean offer on it. I am going to start at $3700, and hope I can get it for under $4000. I wont go over $4k, since its a project and i technically dont need it.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/cto/2967454886.html

What about that for under $3500
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
          I would spend the extra for the LS1, don't want headaches with the LT1.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

So I just checked LS1tech to see if they had any good deals. There was only two camaros with engines that were 5k or under. And both needed work. So I am thinking that getting this camaro for under $4500 is a decent deal, even with the trans issue.
            Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X