Clear All

• Bin Laden = DEAD

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/01...d-say-sources/
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Re: Bin Laden = DEAD

Praise the Lord is all I can say. It's about time.
    -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Usa = winning!

Comment

:bowdown: Special Forces

Comment

Originally posted by jughead View Post
          Usa = winning!
          We must be taking lessons from Charlie Sheen!

Butttt I agree. Nobody liked him.. I'm glad he's gone.

Comment

Great news..
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Good news that Osama is dead, bad news is you linked from Fox News....
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

at this point bin laden got what he wanted. thousands of dead americans. RIP Americans. wish it never came to this and we could all just live our lives.

Comment

Where's the proof?

I just heard on late night AM radio that in classic Islamic tradition the body should be buried the next day. Hmm... let's see if Obama does not respect that.

While I agree this is good news for America and the world, I'm sure the families of the 911 victims want to see proof.

What I also want to see is a drop in gas prices after this episode in US history. Think we're gonna get that "built in terrorism" increase in fuel prices gradually erased off the pumps? I hope so.

Omg the stock markets are gonna go wild now :excited:
                  Black \'96 RS Camaro, 3.8 V6 Series II, M5, Stock 200 HP, 204K miles! Stock \'91 Firebird 3.1 V6 automatic w/ overdrive. 266,400 miles on it. \'83 Pontiac Trans Am,305 LG4, Cowl Induction,Borg Warner 5 Speed,T-Tops,Gale Banks Exhaust System:$800 obo

Comment

Who got to teabag?
                    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Good news he's dead. Bad news is that we have to triple our security effort now. I just came from Guam 5 hours ago and I was complaining about the security check and stuff, now I can't imagine...

Comment

I never thought this day would come.

Glad he's gone, but I worry about the potential retaliation both here and abroad.
                        2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

Just imagine if they decide to attack oil refineries or some part of oil... gas prices suck enough as is.

Comment

This is some of the best news in recent history... after all the sad deaths of the japanese, the southern united states, and of course all the KIA's at war; this death finally brings peace to some people. Good riddiance. Id like to shake the special forces soldiers hand who did this; even though rangers and special forces butt heads...lol
                            #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

America!!!!! Fu ck yea!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Robby
                              2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                              sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X