Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bin Laden = DEAD

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
    Our current administration could have easily let the whole situation and search go to the wayside after GW left office, but he instead pursued it as much as GW did. Both administrations helped, but I can't discredit Obama in any way. His administration was in office when the kill was there, and the US military doesn't just do whatever they want. Orders trickle down, and this one was no different. What Im actually glad to see was that we just walked into Pakistan and put a round in Bin Ladin's head, with no remorse or guilt over the sovereignty of a ****ty country and its borders.
    agreed!!
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Heywood View Post
      Yeah, I'm sure torturing random people to find terrorists has been as successful as the TSA groping random people to find terrorists
      "America, land of the free! ...Unless you're some ugly towelhead. Then you get waterboarded and denied any rights whatsoever. ....Yeah America!"

I love this country. Don't act like stooping to their level would somehow make us better than them. What a load of ****.
      Gotta love your liberal mentality. You're a s***head to think this is all Obama. It's like the first man who landed on the moon... it happened on Nixon's watch, but Kennedy got the credit. Why? because Kennedy got it going first..same way Bush got this going and it happened on Obama's watch.

BTW.. think again if you think torture didn't work. Ask Obama why he haven't banned it completely.

Also, did you read my previous post? I just came from Guam and yes I did complain about body scan and pap down. I got both of them. They did it to me again in Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
        Gotta love your liberal mentality. You're a s***head to think this is all Obama. It's like the first man who landed on the moon... it happened on Nixon's watch, but Kennedy got the credit. Why? because Kennedy got it going first..same way Bush got this going and it happened on Obama's watch.

BTW.. think again if you think torture didn't work. Ask Obama why he haven't banned it completely.

Also, did you read my previous post? I just came from Guam and yes I did complain about body scan and pap down. I got both of them. They did it to me again in Hawaii.
        Neither administration can claim full credit, to think so is silly. The Bush administration has been out of the White House for over 2 years. Although they did a good job gathering the intel, and separating the genuine information from the information deemed worthless, Obama's administration can be credited for pinpointing his location and giving the final orders to kill the bastard. Credit can also be given to the Special Ops men to make the whole operation successful. No one person, organization, or group of people can claim SOLE credit for it, its a JOINT effort. GW Bush didn't fly over there like Superman and kill Osama, Obama didn't pull the trigger, and the military sure as HELL wouldn't cross the borders of a sovereign nation without presidential approval, even if it is a ****ty country and "ally" to the US.

The TRUTH... Credit goes to the special op who put it all together. Those guys should get the 50 million award.
        False, they executed, they didn't organize the intel. Not to downplay our military, but this isn't how it works. They're not rogue assassins doing whatever they want. They get orders from the president and joint chiefs. They executed the operation perfectly, but the decisions were made from the top. Can't deny the administration SOME credit in this.

I just came from Guam and yes I did complain about body scan and pap down. I got both of them. They did it to me again in Hawaii.
        Then take a boat if you don't like it. Don't want to be pat down or scanned at an airport, simple fix would be to not fly. Words of advice from the great Mogob.

There have been two big problems since Osama's death. 1. Pakistan, and 2. conspiracy theories....
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.
          Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
          1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
          1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
          2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Gotta love your liberal mentality. You're a s***head to think this is all Obama.
            I never said this is ALL Obama's doing. Gotta love your republican mentality: hearing things that aren't said and reading things that aren't written. I like to call that "making **** up." That said, I agree with mogob's last post.

So groping random people at airports who might be terrorists is over the line but waterboarding random Gitmo detainees that might have valuable information isn't?
            Last edited by Heywood; 05-03-2011, 09:14 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
              There have been two big problems since Osama's death. 1. Pakistan, and 2. conspiracy theories....
              agreed. im sick of #2
              Dave:
              00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
              97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X