X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New project.

any progress??
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Nope... school from 7-2, work from 3-7 then homework makes it difficult. Wed. and Sundays are just about the only days I can work, when I'm not doing something with the Camaro. Still waiting on a battery, as imwnot funding it, my parents are... so I'm on their schedule.

Also, the lock cylinder doesn't have the positions where it stays in place... I can't find the hook-around from the pinion kinda thing back inside the tilt.

Comment

Alright... so the wheel is back in. I got a battery, and now the horn won't stop going off. And the lock cylinder is stuck in accessory position... wtf.

Comment

did you lose the horn wire in the steering column? if its grounded anywhere the horn will honk.

as for the lock cylinder...i dont know. unless its too tight or not in properly. did you have to use a clock spring compressor to get the steering wheel off? cause the ignition cylinder should be easy to get back out and see.
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X