A "mint" condition car on craigslist - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A "mint" condition car on craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A "mint" condition car on craigslist

I had that happen to me too. When I bought my camaro, the dealership owner told me he routinely drove that camaro on business trips and just whenever he randomly wanted to drive it out. Dude was an @ss cause the tires were so bald that they shook the whole car and he obviously never washed it since they got it in stock

Comment

whenever a car salesman introduces themselves to me, i introduce myself as "explicitive McGoo"
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

yeah... I'd avoid miami for just about any car purchase... I have made the drive down numerous times to see "great cars" just to come across crap.

Comment

i have the same car....the car looks mint if they put a stock tire back on and cleaned up the inside.....
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

My folks always told me to avoid going to dealerships when there open if your just shopping.

Most places are closed on sundays so when we go look we go on sundays so we can checkem out in peace.
            -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Last weekend we went to Wyler Honda near our house because I wanted to check out a couple Accord's. Right away I told the salesman that we were "just looking and not ready to buy". He proceeded to show us around and provide information about the cars which was helpful. We went into the showroom so I could get information regarding leasing options (something I considered, but seems like an all around bad deal). We sat down and I immediately knew what that was going to turn into. He requested to run my credit and became a little nerved when I told him I didn't feel comfortable having my credit run just yet. He mumbled something to the effect of "Without checking your credit I can't find you the best deal".

I realize that a lot of people cake under that kind of pressure; dealing with car salesman. If I'm spending more than $100 on anything, especially when I'm considering the purchase of a vehicle that cost slightly less than $20,000, I need a lot of time to think about it and make absolutely 100% mother f'n sure that I am making the right decision!

Comment

i love salesmen, theyre great to mess with.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X